OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
swerve swerve would have been clossssseee. Brighton guys elbow may have played Ronnie on.

5CAEE7DB-7397-47B2-934F-42B92F0151B1.jpeg

Man's was in here rooting against Pool yesterday and laughing at Virgil, but atleast we were able to salvage a point. Look at what they've done at old Trafford.

At least it wasn't 4-0 like last time :lol:, still though :smh:

New signings looked good but still got the same midfield 2 and lack of clinical forwards bar Ron

Gonna be a long season...was always gonna be a transitional/rebuilding year and nothing we've seen has shown otherwise.

Still need 2 more signings before the window

I’m shocked at this result. I can’t believe it.

I wish there was like a really smart dude in here who could have predicted such a thing.

**** start. Need to sign a RB, CM, and Striker yesterday. Looked better with Eriksen deeper, hopefully that’s the end of him playing upfront. He’s needed more in midfield than in attack until a proper midfielder is signed.

Really hope Potter gets a shot at a top job soon, his work at Brighton has been excellent.

**** start. Need to sign a RB, CM, and Striker yesterday. Looked better with Eriksen deeper, hopefully that’s the end of him playing upfront. He’s needed more in midfield than in attack until a proper midfielder is signed.

Really hope Potter gets a shot at a top job soon, his work at Brighton has been excellent.
Potter's gonna do bits when he gets a top 6 job, best English manager in ages.

Gunners should go for him if it doesn't work out with Arteta

Quote coulda been from last season.

This is all on ETH.

Literally nothing changed.

Starting McFred then announcing Maguire as Captain a month ago for no reason.

I know y’all don’t want to go after him because it’s “back the manager” time at United. But this is on him.

Just my objective truth.

Potter's gonna do bits when he gets a top 6 job, best English manager in ages.

Gunners should go for him if it doesn't work out with Arteta

Could see that actually. Pressure is going to be on Arteta this season after the money spent the last two summers and the run they went on last season.

Back
Top Bottom