Mila
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

"Devil take my eyes but not this shirt"
laugh.gif

GREAT movie

how did mila kunis get rid of that annoying voice?..her voice in this movie seemed WAYYYYYY less annoying than it did in the past..did she get vocal cordsurgery haha

idk i personally think kristen bell is hotter..but I do have a thing for blondes so that could be it

I ended up watching this movie twice with my lady since we liked it so much. Can't wait til it comes out on DVD.

Aldous Snow was hilarious.
That dinner scene with the Tommy Bahama shirt was hilarous, something like, "Devil! Take my eyes but not this shirt!...Actually i think i somehow made itbetter. I deserve some sort of design award."

Ku-nu (Paul Rudd) was on point too.
"The weather outside is weather..."
laugh.gif

Some of you dudes saying, "oh the opening scenes where dude flashed his meat/they didn't have enough breasts ruined the movie for me" are weak ashell. Get over it. It was for comedic purposes. You watched the movie, got upset that dude rocked out, and it stuck in your mind so much that it messed up thewhole movie. Funny how that worked out for you guys.

the DRACULA MUSICAL part completely caught me off guard, but IMO it was the best part. Had me rollin' for while...

Back
Top Bottom