----Official Forgetting Sarah Marshall Post----

<--- I'll be there TONIGHT. Been waiting for this for a minute. Feels good to actually be stoked for a movie again. Last one was Semi-Pro...but...thatsucked.

Cant wait to see this movie. It's been getting good reviews from the press and Kristen Bell is in it. She's hot.

When I first saw the previews I didn't laugh once. But, lately as I've been seeing more and more stuff for it the movie seems funny.

i was just watching the previews on their website, and i actually laughed. And i didn't laugh once when i first saw the previews. I must say that i'mlooking forward to watching this.

I made a Official post a few weeks back, but oh well it got lost in the shuffle
eyes.gif

But this movie was funny and it will have you laughin the whole time

My school had a sneak preview of it in the student union on wednesday. I must say it was one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while! I probablyhadn't laughed that hard since wedding crashers. I saw it for free too so Im def not complaining. I'm still gonna be there tonight after a quick
pimp.gif
session lol

Yeah I was also there in the union Wednesday and will co-sign for the funniness. Go see it, it was worth it although I got in free.

Watched this last night at the brand new theater that just opened for a special VIP viewing. Really good and funny movie IMO. Felt bad for the guys that had togo through the "little surprises"
laugh.gif

Enjoyed it... was weird and kinda corny at times, but overall a good flick with all different kinds of laughs in it... maybe not Judd's best work, butcertainly one of his better i'd say.

spoilers below:

And yeah.. the male nudity was a little unexpected, but then i remembered the trailer with him half naked in it and was like, ya know what... i have a feelingwe're in for a bad surprise here.

By the way - Mila Kunis is hot as hell.. i think i'd take her over Bell, personally.. But i did a little research and apparently she does not get toplessin this film, i guess it's photoshopped?

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

By the way - Mila Kunis is hot as hell.. i think i'd take her over Bell, personally.. But i did a little research and apparently she does not get topless in this film, i guess it's photoshopped?

ya, its been confirmed that it's photoshopped, sadly..but, my mind doesnt think so, lol
devil.gif
. Saw this movie earlier today, laughed pretty hard throughout a lot of it. pretty funny, and for some reason, mila kunis got more attractive tome from this movie, lol

Back
Top Bottom