Official Friends & Family FTL, FA, Champs Aug.20-23 UPDATED with coupons Page 1

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Looks like my fellow Texans will have F&F on back to back weekends
pimp.gif
Just to be clear, Texas Footlocker, Inc. stores are NOT included in this weekends friends and family event due to the tax free event and that wehad one this past weekend.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

does that mean an EA is coming up?

According to my calculations, you're right!!! I'll check with my AM. It's normally the last week of August when everyone is going back to school.

so I might be getting some 95's after all...I wonder if the 7's package is gonna be excluded?

can't wait until tomorrow to find out everything for sure

so why are ya'll hyped for an F&F when bing gives 50% cashback and excludes nothing? FL also has 50% cashback just like eastbay.

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

so why are ya'll hyped for an F&F when bing gives 50% cashback and excludes nothing? FL also has 50% cashback just like eastbay.

I prefer instantly getting my shoes with discount that waiting on bing and shipping.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

I prefer instantly getting my shoes with discount that waiting on bing and shipping.
QFT.
919365c4181d8a115999ec0f425ab75663cf7361.gif

That statement doesnt make sense....Why would I rather wait 60 days to get a credit when I can walk into a store (hopefully next week there is anEA) get my kicks, no shipping, and save the money right away???? And besides Eastbay is 50%, Footlocker is only 40%.....Basically your trying to say you'drather give me $100 for an item, and I'll "promise" to give you back $50 (which you just gave me) in 60 days...as long as you dont return them,cancel your membership, move, change you bank account, I go outta business etc etc etc etc....Rather then just give me $70 upfront????? Sounds like a lot torisk for $30 bucks (which isn't even $30 with the EA)

Im not knocking Bing..props to every who gets there OWN money back in 60 days...but I would rather save it up front....(Because it IS YOUR MONEY they aregiving BACK to U not really a discount)

i agree, i rather not risk and wait for 60 days to receive my cashback. might as well have the discount instantly.

hopefully EA does come soon, i need to get some AM95s and kobe iv's.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

That statement doesnt make sense....Why would I rather wait 60 days to get a credit when I can walk into a store (hopefully next week there is an EA) get my kicks, no shipping, and save the money right away???? And besides Eastbay is 50%, Footlocker is only 40%.....Basically your trying to say you'd rather give me $100 for an item, and I'll "promise" to give you back $50 (which you just gave me) in 60 days...as long as you dont return them, cancel your membership, move, change you bank account, I go outta business etc etc etc etc....Rather then just give me $70 upfront????? Sounds like a lot to risk for $30 bucks (which isn't even $30 with the EA)

Im not knocking Bing..props to every who gets there OWN money back in 60 days...but I would rather save it up front....(Because it IS YOUR MONEY they are giving BACK to U not really a discount)

At least some sees is thinking the way that i was.

bad news, though it was expected:

Foot Locker in Roanoke, VA, just told me that the DMP 7s would be excluded from this weekend's Friends and Family.

Back
Top Bottom