Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Why y'all want other songs from other projects on here? Only song that shoulda been on here is News Or Somethin I'm adding that **** right now.

Last edited:
When I heard him mixing up the Texas Tea on the intro I knew this was gonna be a problem.

And Gucci owe that man a check. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Everybody copping Gucci flip flops

Last edited:
Only song that shoulda been on here is News Or Somethin I'm adding that **** right now.

This, with the exception of me adding it. I have it already in a different folder, but I'm not adding that **** to the album unless they put out a higher quality version of it.

I've played that song a lot of times though, so I appreciate the fact that he put it out in general.

Damn if he had Abu on the intro it would've been a perfect 10. I think son sales will be legit tho, I never seen so many people post an album so much on my timeline. Well since drake and big sean

was bumpin this on the way home and couldnt get past rich sex 
mean.gif

literally just ridin like how did he do this 
mean.gif

AOTY b

jump out a new whip ***** ,like im a slave master

i pull out two zips ***** , im feeling way better
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Killing the game ...
laugh.gif

What y'all think he selling tho? I'm going 150k, steep but I seen all the thots on my tl who ain't bought anything since that drake joint cop this

I was one of three people in line that copped this morning at 11AM. Take into account the people that bought on their lunch breaks, once they got off work, etc. I can only imagine the numbers will be surprising. IG is going crazy with this ****. 150 seems more than do-able.

Back
Top Bottom