Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Gon cop the album tomorrow. Woulda got it tonight but got stuck in traffic. This has been a good year for hip hop :pimp:
Bought alot of albums this year

Can't stop playing Thought It Was A Drought.

Metro with the set up the mood with that intro. You can hear the pain and sorrow in Fewch's voice. Codeine laced autotuned crooning.

I damn near shed a tear. Sh is beautiful.

I tried that **** once back in college. :lol:

Good times.

thiss

tried a few drugs in college also weed lean alcohol etc but wasnt all it was cracked up to be

will never understand how people get addicted/lose their lives to these things :lol:

if yall widdit more power to yall tho :pimp:

Last edited:
Forgot to log in and got sent to the first page in this thread :wow:
ALOTTA YALL GOT SOME NERVE SHOWING YA FACE IN THIS THREAD

I ain't gon lie I was not a day 1 Future fan. Dude was a poor man's T-Pain to me when he first came out. And I still don't like a lot of his old stuff but from FBG The Movie till now his music has gotten WAY better. He's dropped like 7 projects in 2 years and all of 'em been fire. I even liked Honest.

thiss

tried a few drugs in college also weed lean alcohol etc but wasnt all it was cracked up to be

will never understand how people get addicted/lose their lives to these things
laugh.gif

if yall widdit more power to yall tho
pimp.gif
Continued use will make anyone an addict to them opiates. I'm prescribed a max dosage of Tramadol (slightly stronger than codeine) per day for chronic pains.

My pain is incurable so I don't have to worry about ever quitting the pills but **** is crazy. If I don't take my pills at set times I start experiencing mild withdrawals (stuffed nose, cold sweats, electrified feeling). Not the type of stuff you wanna play with. These dudes who stay sipping the lean daily are in for a rough ride when/if they ever decide to quit.

Well I finished it, every song sounds the same so if you like commas idk how you don't like most of this. I need to hear other future projects to see if theyre all like this

Well I finished it, every song sounds the same so if you like commas idk how you don't like most of this. I need to hear other future projects to see if theyre all like this
They're all masterpieces

Those predictions are pure albums sales. Seems like everybody and their momma is enjoying this album which means his streaming numbers should push him to maybe 90K. We know most people don't believe in buying music even if they enjoy it or call themselves a fan of the artist(s).

Didn't think after 3 very high quality tapes that he could drop an album on par with those, but he did. Only song I don't really feel is "Groupies". Can pretty much play everything else through. Tough Intro, then songs 6-15 is an incredible sequence. Stick Talk, Rotation, Percocet & Stripper Joint and Freak **** :pimp: :pimp: this really is a 4-Peat

Don't know what it is about those faster beats of Freak ****, Trap ******, Rotation and I Serve That Base, but those have me like
10904%20-%20Dancing%20Metal%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20k-kwik%20r-truth%20wwf.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom