Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I like that track with Loaf, and her new EP is cool as well. I liked a lot of her first tape.

I was going to keep my DSII plays to a minimum until the semester started, but I can't stop playing this **** :lol:

Thankfully this ___'s replay value is wild high.

DS2 sold more than Honest and Pluto combined and then some. People thought FutureHive was a gimmick and he only had 'online fans'. Jokes on them. The Wizard.

470_39825.gif

large.gif

I'm mad I'm not feeling this album like I want to :smh:

Bought the deluxe day 1 at Amoeba before i even listened to it and outside of Stick Talk, Colossal, and a few others this is underwhelming to me :\

I'm out here in LA right now, tried to see this ***** at the HOB after that ******** at the Roxy :stoneface:

I saw him at Monster vs Beastmode this year but I was hoping hearing these DS2 tracks live would help me appreciate em more

Either way I'm glad he finally did 100k + sales wise

Last edited:
Now that the hype has settled I'm glad you guys are coming to the light. DS2 is decent at best but is not what everyone is trying to hype it to be. Listen to pre 2012 future if you want real hits

Last edited:
^^^

Can't agree, I got DS2 right behind Monster, it's definitely his most versatile and fully realized project.

I only got Monster ahead of it because it was the beginning of this run and it is just a tad bit harder.

Beast Mode is my **** but it's not as versatile and deep sound wise as the other projects and 56 nights is too short.

56 nights still reign supreme IMO. But stick talk is amazing man I been banging that all week.

Now that the hype has settled I'm glad you guys are coming to the light. DS2 is decent at best but is not what everyone is trying to hype it to be. Listen to pre 2012 future if you want real hits

I think you're trying to compare it to the original Dirty Sprite sound and that's what you were expecting.

DS2 is sonically a mixture of his last 3 tapes, so if you enjoyed those...you will enjoy this album.

The album gets better with every listen. Like all of Future's recent work...it takes a lil time. I looked back on this thread in 2011, some weren't feeling future then...but a few months later converted. Same with Monster and Beast Mode. And even codiene crazy.

If you listen to it with an open mind and not compare it to the original Dirty Sprite, I think you'll see the hype and acclaim.

I can't ever compare anything to dirty sprite because it was where it all began with me. It got consistent spins for 3 years 1/11/11 Is a historic day. True story let me know he was the real deal. But here is no way u cant rock wit ds2. **** come on so tough, like son said its like the other 3 tapes combined in 1 he got a Lil bit of everything.

No order

2PAC
Hardly
Fetti
March Madness
Trap N
56 Nights
Real Sisters
Just like the Bruddas
Stick Talk
Slave Master

When I first heard him drop that last "THUG LIFE!!" at the end of 2PAC I almost passed out.

My man. :lol: Then the beat come back in. :smh:

...and this man gave me enough music to last the rest of the year, he should hold on to Ape **** until new years eve or something and set 2016 off right. Even tho the music been A1 i don't want this cat to start to over-saturate w/ the music. Shoot a couple of dope visuals off DS2 and do a couple features.

Last edited:
I **** with Mike Will and his team but I would love to hear a tape with Future x London or Future x TM88.

Back
Top Bottom