Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

This worked well in the other thread so I'll do it here as well:

Next 3 people to quote this post get a subliminal shout out in the drawing that I'm about to do.
huh

Strong sn to post ratio.

I'm about to do a piece of art (drawing) and I'm going to do s/n shoutouts hidden in the piece. You qualified b/c you quoted the post.

Ihustle
Wavycrockey
Were also in the mix.

If you're not interested, i can give your spot to gamble.

Throw me in papi

Strong sn to post ratio.

I'm about to do a piece of art (drawing) and I'm going to do s/n shoutouts hidden in the piece. You qualified b/c you quoted the post.

Ihustle
Wavycrockey
Were also in the mix.

If you're not interested, i can give your spot to gamble.

My man :pimp:

I guess one of my least favorite tracks is Wesley Presley. I was looking through this thread, like wtf are ya'll talm bout. I ain't never heard of Wesley Presley, to figure out I listened to the song plenty times, just never knew the name of it
laugh.gif
.. I could live without the Juve track and Serve The Base as well.

Serve The Bass beat is too crazy for me to hate the track lol. I dont like Rotation or Where Ya At tho? He sounded so off beat on Rotation. That random song he did with Waka also called Rotation was better than the DS2 one lol

I used to hate Now.  Skipped it every time.  But after actually giving it a good listen, especially in the whip, its now one of my favorites on 56 Nights.  I was the same way with No Compadre.  Took a while for both of those to grow on me cause I thought the hooks were annoying, but after I realized the greatness....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 *rick ross .gif* 

You guys will come back to this thread some time from now and realize what a flawless masterpiece 56 Nights is 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Now is a song i don't like as a whole, but there are excerpts i rock with. My homeboy loves the "i got this jewelry on me right now" part so we just say it randomly when we're talking to each other. I like when he goes off into the spill about 'got a cute dame, give a eff about her, bought a new range....'' the flow is just too swagged out on that part.

My styrofoam muddy my styrofoam muddy my styrofoam muddy

You b**** there my buddy your b**** she my buddy your b**** she some cutty

:smokin Future Franklin and the Family

Shut down the Supper Club as well...3 venues in 1 day. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

"Loud pack smellin musty!"

"Drive the foreign like a Chevy!"

Ain't too many songs going harder than "march madness" bros! [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

Future showed up at supper club this morning [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom