Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Futuristic wrote:
Originally Posted by Brondiesel

I hate Future so much I cant explain how much.
Dont get why people like his music. He uses autotune on every song he ever made. +$%% annoying as %@%%

What exactly do people have against autotune? I swear everyone was cool with it until that failure of a single DOA
Anyway, it has nothing to do with that terrible single, it's the complete abuse of autotune. T-Pain doing it was cool, cause his
voice sounded cool with it, and it just really fit him. But when 50 Cent, Birdman, Gucci Mane start using it (terribly), every

track coming out has some random autotune hook, and Kanye West beats it to death on an entire album, it gets sickening.

T-Pain was (is?) using it as his style, everybody else just turned it into a check gimmick. 

At one point, there seemed to be a lull in people using it...then here comes "Racks on Racks" to resurrect it as if YC and Future

just discovered it.  

Futuristic wrote:
Originally Posted by Brondiesel

I hate Future so much I cant explain how much.
Dont get why people like his music. He uses autotune on every song he ever made. +$%% annoying as %@%%

What exactly do people have against autotune? I swear everyone was cool with it until that failure of a single DOA
Anyway, it has nothing to do with that terrible single, it's the complete abuse of autotune. T-Pain doing it was cool, cause his
voice sounded cool with it, and it just really fit him. But when 50 Cent, Birdman, Gucci Mane start using it (terribly), every

track coming out has some random autotune hook, and Kanye West beats it to death on an entire album, it gets sickening.

T-Pain was (is?) using it as his style, everybody else just turned it into a check gimmick. 

At one point, there seemed to be a lull in people using it...then here comes "Racks on Racks" to resurrect it as if YC and Future

just discovered it.  

Ya'll crazy! This is one of the best projects i've heard all year. This is a very very very good debut.
Maybe it's cause I like Future singy-songy autotune style but this album is kerosine. FLAMES!

"Straight Up" 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Ya'll crazy! This is one of the best projects i've heard all year. This is a very very very good debut.
Maybe it's cause I like Future singy-songy autotune style but this album is kerosine. FLAMES!

"Straight Up" 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

"Straight Up"�
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Straight Up"�
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nightruans

"Straight Up"�
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

� �

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
��

I've already played this song like 50 times.
I can't really find the words to describe the production, but songs like Straight Up, Spoil Myself and Freeband Gang>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PS: Gucci, Jeezy and Tip all in the same building at once
eek.gif

Originally Posted by nightruans

"Straight Up"�
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

� �

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
��

I've already played this song like 50 times.
I can't really find the words to describe the production, but songs like Straight Up, Spoil Myself and Freeband Gang>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PS: Gucci, Jeezy and Tip all in the same building at once
eek.gif

"Straight Up"�
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Straight Up"�
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Yung LA really started an epidemic in ATL
laugh.gif
they stole that man's swag and made out like bandits.
laugh.gif
For real
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Future and Roscoe Dash basically raped Yung LA and threw him in a ditch

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
For real
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
For real
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yung LA is my dude and everything, but as far as I know J-Money started that %*$%

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
For real
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yung LA is my dude and everything, but as far as I know J-Money started that %*$%

Originally Posted by Futuristic

laugh.gif
For real
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yo I forgot all about that kid, I thought that First Name song was gonna be huge.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

laugh.gif
For real
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yo I forgot all about that kid, I thought that First Name song was gonna be huge.

Who's J.Money? The "Who dat who who dat wanna get up in my crew dude" from Miami? Ain't he like 39?

Who's J.Money? The "Who dat who who dat wanna get up in my crew dude" from Miami? Ain't he like 39?

Back
Top Bottom