Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Guess they won't take #teamthugger seriously until he does a song with Miley. Just like future did, since that was a banger.

or ya'll could stop wearing nut huggers and he could cut the zest down a notch so we don't all get judged when we pull up bangin' Twerk It.

I pray this "beef" makes its way to tracks.

YT ain't did nothing but make sure we get MORE Future. :pimp:

No diss records b. I hope this **** just dies before the fans start picking sides. Or it spill over to some street ****. Y'all thought Drake and meek brought bad diss records, this would be bow and Soulja level bars

I'd hate to see Hendrix get on a track and try to diss cause if he don't come with it it's gon hurt my heart.

I wanna assume he'll be bad at it and not proven right

Idk man Thugger low key can rap and ain't no tell what anger will pull out of Future. Him losing his girl got us here so...

We'll see....I will say this, Thugger would probably love it if this spilled into the streets. Cancel out the zesty stuff...

I'd hate to see Hendrix get on a track and try to diss cause if he don't come with it it's gon hurt my heart.

From what I understand "sh**" was supposedly a diss track towards RHQ. So I hear..

So it wouldn't be his first rodeo.

From what I understand "sh**" was supposedly a diss track towards RHQ. So I hear..

So it wouldn't be his first rodeo.

1st time hearing that was a rich homie diss... but if it was he got the yoppa w/ no safety

This joint knocks so hard in the whip 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
If **** was a diss, that's exactly why I don't want him involved in any beefs. Like son said it would hurt my heart to see my dog go out like that if he is terrible at it.

I pray this "beef" makes its way to tracks.

YT ain't did nothing but make sure we get MORE Future. :pimp:

Why?

Future not a battler rapper

Neither is Drake, but we see how that turned out.

I feel y'all though, no one wants see Future go down by way of YT.

It wouldn't really bother me tho, tbh. Never put to much thought into the sus stuff.

Last edited:
Y'all have got to stop throwing the word legend around so willy nilly.

Go ahead and tell us how to properly base our opinions so that they're more in line with your way of thinking, and so that we may stop misusing the word legend.

Last edited:
Bro y'all be so turns in here. Let's all just chill and wait for the tape. If it's flames let's praise it, if it's lackluster let's all tweet him quality >quanity

I know its hard for most to realize it or understand why but this beef is fake. So is the kanye-wiz thing. The goal is to get ppl talking and everyone involved conviently has music they're trying to sell soon.

No harm done tho. Its good for the genre i guess.

You can dig this post up after they drop a joint project after they "make up".
Fam after that Drake thread I will never doubt u again. Sons a profit.

Folks supposed to hold grudges forever? Kanye/Wiz beef was a literal misunderstanding, so them making up makes sense.

Tbh, I thought about it being fake. Why tho? Future already go the juice. I guess it could help YT...idk

We'll see...

Back
Top Bottom