Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Best song on DS2 and probably the HARDEST track in the existence of music. Period.

Ain't nothin but "**** up some commas" 2.0. Best song on DS2 is "Colossal" hands down which isn't saying much because "Colossal" is "Peacoat" 2.0

Last edited:
:lol: "never change" fam.

Man y'all feel me, I'm just the first to say it

How do you make these comparisons?

Beat and content. Blow a bag shouldn't have been the lead single for DS2, shoulda been a bonus track or iTunes exclusive with his hollywood *** :rolleyes and "Peacoat" and "colossus" are both zaytoven beats that sound pretty much the same. Well, exactly the same.

I swear y'all just like anything he puts out
laugh.gif
True.

More & more I've been seeing nonsense in this thread :lol:

Some of the songs that get hated on vs praised is wild to me lol

Still aint hear In Abundance & Fly **** Only. Trying to hold out til that album comes out...

Wicked turning into my favorite song on Purple Reign.

That joint in the whip :x. "You can't pull a bish on Instagram I ain't hit".

Man.... This ish inspirational!

Swear, Future messed my whole world up. In November I went to his bday party at a private crib on Star Island in Miami... Walked in the living room of this Mansion and it as just IG THOTS, strippers and blunts in rotation. Walked into the back yard and it was All you can drink and just his people, and a bunch of ****. Man they brought em a bday cake and bout 35 big booty **** just started dancing and mogs throwing cash everywhere. I don't ever want to celebrate my bday again if I cant do it like that :rofl: :rofl:

More & more I've been seeing nonsense in this thread
laugh.gif

Some of the songs that get hated on vs praised is wild to me lol

Still aint hear In Abundance & Fly **** Only. Trying to hold out til that album comes out...
In Abundance is a leftover from purple reign I believe

Swear, Future messed my whole world up. In November I went to his bday party at a private crib on Star Island in Miami... Walked in the living room of this Mansion and it as just IG THOTS, strippers and blunts in rotation. Walked into the back yard and it was All you can drink and just his people, and a bunch of ****. Man they brought em a bday cake and bout 35 big booty **** just started dancing and mogs throwing cash everywhere. I don't ever want to celebrate my bday again if I cant do it like that :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

Swear, Future messed my whole world up. In November I went to his bday party at a private crib on Star Island in Miami... Walked in the living room of this Mansion and it as just IG THOTS, strippers and blunts in rotation. Walked into the back yard and it was All you can drink and just his people, and a bunch of ****. Man they brought em a bday cake and bout 35 big booty **** just started dancing and mogs throwing cash everywhere. I don't ever want to celebrate my bday again if I cant do it like that
roll.gif
roll.gif
that is AMAZING 
laugh.gif

Surprised, I've gone thru the past three pages in here and no one is talking about the album. Khaled didn't stream on his radio like he promised?

SAME DAMN TIME!!!!!!

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Khaled on fire right now!!

Back
Top Bottom