Scooter X OJ

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr Gawwwwwwwwwwwddddd

Zay the greatest to ever do it
I think we at the exact same spot in the tape 
laugh.gif

Scooter X OJ

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr Gawwwwwwwwwwwddddd

Zay the greatest to ever do it
i swear i said this before under my old sn and dudes was like naaaaaaah drumma boy shawty redd ect. but zay has yet to go a year since he started without at least 3 certified bangers a year . . .

I always said zay was the king of that trap **** ain't no discussion imo

Zay's on a heater right now, turning everything he touch to gold.

Hell... Lock me in Zay's basement and lace the kid with a Zip of OG, 1/2 pint of Syrup, and about 5 Xan bars and I swear I'd come out with a stupid cold trap EP.

Last edited:

I'm just letting it ride..so far it's cold but it's already not better than Street Lottery 1
it ain't better than married to the streets neither
I'm a big fan of Married To The Streets but this Street Lottery II nice as hell so far, let's give it 72 hours before we start coming to final conclusions on a tape.

This Loyalty  joint is a great start though.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Just wanted to add that the "running out of money" by scooter was the exact same beat used by Strap of Travis Porter a year ago. Song is called "Dem Dope Bois".

Both tracks go in. Wish they just put the verses together honestly.

Count Jug is the Colombia of this tape tbh.

FIRE

im not feelin sl2 like that . might need to ride around to it for a few days and let it grow on me . . .

SL>>>>>>>SL2

It's not as cohesive as the 1st one...it's not one track on Street Lottery I skip I can let it play all the way through....SL2 not so much but he got some heaters on here fasho

Can't even mess with future anymore. ***** out here doing duets and **** now.

I thought he said he was dirty sprite forever :smh:

Back
Top Bottom