Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

If we talkin Beast Mode 2, I need that jawn now... I'm straight up tired of hearing cats waste everyone's time on these Zaytoven masterpieces.

Last edited:
If we talkin Beast Mode 2, I need that jawn now... I'm straight up tired of hearing cats waste everyone's time on these Zaytoven masterpieces.
Zaytoven beats will never get old, he is a staple in trap music that will never be replaced. that being said i dont look forward to a beast mode 2, i honestly dont think it can even get any better than 56 Nights 

it was lit

I just moved into a new apt....somebody in my building was playing super loud music earlier today.

Normally, that's a bad thing....but they were bumping "introspective future". Codeine Crazy, Just Like Bruddas, Hardly, Throw Away, 56 Nights, March Madness, Inside the mattress, Mad luv, News or something etc etc. Crazy system too.

Whoever that is....I will befriend them.

Please let it be a bad bish [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Prayers up that it's a bad jawn for you to get acquainted with fam. :smokin

Would you all prefer one to drop to kick off the summer or one to close it out?

Kick off the summer most def....get the vibe and mindset right for the summer.

Maybe I'm reaching but I think future slightly addresses the whole panda dude in the grammy track..

"I stand out, I don't blend in
When I say that I meant that
I don't want to talk to you has-beens"

Last edited:
Kick off the summer most def....get the vibe and mindset right for the summer.

Maybe I'm reaching but I think future slightly addresses the whole panda dude in the grammy track..

"I stand out, I don't blend in
When I say that I meant that
I don't want to talk to you has-beens"

You reachin.

I do think he had Panda dude on his mind when he was talkin before his verse though.

Snapchat snippet from Future in the studio with Khaled 
pimp.gif

https://vid.me/wO4U

Could be the Khaled x Future x Jay collab or just another song entirely

Last edited:
No gas Dirty Sprite 2 one of the best hip hop projects in recent memory

Back
Top Bottom