Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Bel Aire damn sure is a thing in Atlanta. Off the strength of that, I'll take those 2 bottles for $100 on any night out :lol:

Waving them around with sparklers, nah. But I haven't seen any champagne get that treatment besides AoS to be honest.

But I've definitely seen section deals where they have "premium bottles" and offer a bottle champagne where the choice is between bel aire and Moët. Hell, last time I went to 1145 I seen a group of chicks in a section with a black bottle of bel aire and a bottle of dusse.

My point is they go with what they think is popular, and if what they think is popular comes 2 for $100, doesn't make sense to pass up that offer. **** don't care. :lol:

Last edited:
That Buy Back song should set this nye off right. Hoping a tape drops soon. Wonder what's up with Beast Mode 16.

Low key....Future bodied that last verse on the joint with Ross. I can see this joint growing on me. These bars for example:

"I got Floyd pulling up at the house on a yacht
Im a millionaire, and imma have my way with these thots
Put a trap, and put a few Dracos in them spots
You was cooling off, while I was warming up, now I'm hot"

:x :pimp:

Been listening to the old tracks all damn day and finally made it to Monster after listening for about 3 hours. Dude's catalogue is incredible, b. :smokin

Streets Calling, True Story, smh.

And this is forever a gem. Words to live by. :lol:

Been listening to the old tracks all damn day and finally made it to Monster after listening for about 3 hours. Dude's catalogue is incredible, b. :smokin

"Talking bout taking Trips with Kanye, while ****** on Wiz Khalif"

Mind you....this was before Wiz got with Amber Rose :lol:.

This might be Future's most underrated song.

Crazy catalog

Last edited:
Copping a bottle >>> Visiting the bartender every now and then

Granted that's if yu wit yo click

s/o Playhouse

Last edited:

"Talking bout taking Trips with Kanye, while ****** on Wiz Khalif"

Mind you....this was before Wiz got with Amber Rose :lol:.

This might be Future's most underrated song

Crazy catalog

Meh... those songs aiiiiiight but if we talkin' underrated songs you gotta start with...

JUST THE OTHA DAY I SPENT 25 N NEIMAN'S
200K... I JUST MADE THAT **** DIS EVENIN'
I GOT IT OUT DA MUUUD, I GOT IT OUT DA MUUUUUUD

Out Da Mud, top 10 Super [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128587[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]128016[/emoji]

Last edited:
that new track with Rozay is flawless, beat bang and Rozay kills this...looking forward to that new Future

So Future deleted everything from his IG and unfollowed everybody but Esco.

What is he up to? [emoji]129300[/emoji] :nerd:

Future always drops a new tape in January but I wonder if he pauses this month. Migos dropping in like 2.5 weeks and they got everyone's attention rn.

Yall think we getting anything tonight? I think he dropped Purple Reign on a Sunday around this time last year plus he usually releases a mixtape every January.

Back
Top Bottom