Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

The tape is very good man, there's a couple tracks I still skip like POA , for some reason I just can't get into that track.

That Mask Off though

BoozerOpenMouth.gif

As somebody that heard "Mask Off" in the club, and seen the reception.....from people that aren't even aware of the record. I'm telling y'all. It's "the one."

Hoping they drop physicals at some point. I think they're giving out a copy of it with each ticket sold from Ticket Master.

Can't believe there is a possibility that another album is dropping this week. Anyone remember what the time in between PR and Evol was last year? I know they were pretty close but def not a week in between.

Mask Off is a great track but I just don't see it having the same appeal as March Madness. The bangers imo are POA and Flip. Those songs knock in the whip.

POA is **** Up Some Commas Pt. III (Maybach was Pt. II).

Idc if it's "safe" or formulaic.

It's musical DNA I'll never get tired of hearing.

Last edited:
Can't believe there is a possibility that another album is dropping this week. Anyone remember what the time in between PR and Evol was last year? I know they were pretty close but def not a week in between.

PR came out end of January & Evol came out a lil before Valentines Day. So about 2 weeks. All the music that came out around Valentines Day in 16 was fire lol

Last edited:
Monster Dropped around Halloween 2014
Beast Mode dropped in January of 2015
March Madness Dropped in February as a loose
56 Nights dropped in March

This ain't out the ordinary for Super to hit back to back. He been doing it for the past 2 1/2 years. I highly doubt he's dropping 2 independent albums a week apart.

But something else should be on the way before the summer.

I remember PR and EVOL dropping 1 week apart, no more than 2.

EVOL was officially out or had leaked in the lead up to Superbowl weekend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom