Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

March Madness is only rivaled by Codeine Crazy, 56 Nights, and Inside the Mattress

Mask Off is climbing though.
nerd.gif
Fixed

We all agree that March Madness is him on top of the mountain top. However, what did think of his other introspective songs from his current run?

Codine Crazy
Inside the Mattress
Perkys Calling
Benjamins Burn
Live From The Gutter (Super's verse only)
Mask Off

News or Something
Codeine Crazy
56 Nights
My Savages
Just like Bruddas
Mad luv
Hardly
Throw Away
Perkys Callin
Inside the mattress
Feds did a sweep
Blood on the money
Percocet and stripper Jt
No Basic
Might as well
Where I came from
Married to the game
Benjamins Burn

As far as "Introspective" Future on this run go. Don't think "Mask off" falls in that category. But it's an amazing song nevertheless. (Gotta throw "Aint no war around it" on there as far as pre 3-peat).

Last edited:
I can see it, if he drops another project this week does that count for the two albums Rocko is gonna get funds off of ?

Supposedly that's the thinking behind a potential 2/24 release.

Article I read said "radio friendly" tho :wow:

I missed the part where he said introspective Fewch. I was speaking about best songs over all.

don't sleep on the levels though :nerd:

Two cups, toast up with the gang
From food stamps to a whole other domain
Out the bottom, I'm the living proof
Ain't compromising, half a million on the coupe
Drug houses, looking like Peru
Graduated, I was over due
Pink molly, I can barely move
Ask about me, I'm gon bust a move
Rick James, 33 chains

My guillotine, drink promethazine
Tech and beams, go to those extremes

Jake One didn't do Mask Off, not sure were that's coming from, he is on Outta Time tho

Him, Frank Dukes, G Koop, etc cashing out on them samples these days :lol:

He produces on a lot of these joints.

He makes samples and sends em out to Southside/Metro.

Straight up? I never knew that **** but that's what's up, dude been one of my favorites since the G-Unit days but especially since that Stimulus Package joint with Freeway

Wow Jake One produced on Mask off?? Now that beat makes perfect sense

Did he? Jake One posted he produced Outta Time with Southside. I know Metro posted on his IG that he produced it. Made it seem like he did it by himself I guess he was annoyed that someone said Frank Dukes & Cubeatz produced it.

Last edited:
Jake One didn't do Mask Off, not sure were that's coming from, he is on Outta Time tho

Him, Frank Dukes, G Koop, etc cashing out on them samples these days :lol:

Damn you right, I seen a few ppl on twitter say he helped on Mask off but checking the credits it's Outta Time...That **** makes sense too though

Mask Off is a great track but I just don't see it having the same appeal as March Madness. The bangers imo are POA and Flip. Those songs knock in the whip.

Back
Top Bottom