Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Not familiar with an Ed Sherman but I googled him and dude looks game goofy as **** . I'm cool. :lol:

Last edited:
Not familiar with an Ed Sherman but I googled him and dude looks game goofy as **** . I'm cool.
laugh.gif
SMH

Dont get me wrong, I got Rent Money playing rn ..Future could have easily combined the bangers off each album and put them into one album instead of 2 with the majority being throwaway tracks ... my $0.02 

In all srsness, I don't understand how you listen to Ed's album then convince yourself you're gonna compare it to Future's album

"oh you done did more drugs than me, you must be hallucinating"

In all srsness, I don't understand how you listen to Ed's album then convince yourself you're gonna compare it to Future's album

Composition. Content and production quality. That's how I compared

Clearly we can't compare rap to pop. So my comment was intended to riffle feathers. But in all srsnes Eds album is actually really good.

Composition. Content and production quality. That's how I compared

Clearly we can't compare rap to pop.
So my comment was intended to riffle feathers. But in all srsnes Eds album is actually really good.
Reported.

Last edited:
Dam fam :/ lol I knew it was gong to upset people, I just didn't let that stop me from saying it.

POA continues to move up my power rankings. I'm convinced bruh was in the booth seeing tesseracts when he made it.

Scrape reminds me of Wesley Presley. :pimp: One of them weird sounding bangers.

POA continues to move up my power rankings. I'm convinced bruh was in the booth seeing tesseracts when he made it.

Giorgio Armani, I'm drippin' in it
Aston Martin, I'm whippin' in it
**** gettin’ too specific
10 black whips, I'm too consistent
To my foreign *******, tell me if I’m too persistent

boosiegif.gif~c200

Last edited:
Scrape reminds me of Wesley Presley. :pimp: One of them weird sounding bangers.
Giorgio Armani, I'm drippin' in it
Aston Martin, I'm whippin' in it
**** gettin’ too specific
10 black whips, I'm too consistent
To my foreign *******, tell me if I’m too persistent

I actually liken presley to I'm so groovy

Back
Top Bottom