Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Mannn i have yet to listen to the new stuff dropping from ross and kendrick, etc but im still stuch on "future"

Last edited:
Mannn idgaf about new stuff dropping from ross and kendrick, Future X Hndrxxx  >>> their existence.
Bold statement, but I agree. 
pimp.gif

Might As Well is my go to song......

Them adlibs.....Perfect :pimp:

That voice switch up then...

"Started off on a mission
I got real ****** still crippin
Child support getting heavy, hard not to get offended"
:pimp:

Bruh too real man.

That switch up is :smokin but funny to me at the same time, son got a boost of energy out of nowhere and started spazzin :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
cats still in here trying to put mask off on march madness level. smh. let it go. never gonna happen.
good song, yes. lots of people like it, yes. but i don't see it becoming an epic track.
the fact that the beat is a direct sample kinda lessened the value imo. MM is in its own stratosphere.

on another note, whenever chicks ask me how old i am, my reply is always 'the same age as future'. imo that makes 33 seem a lot 'cooler' than outright saying 33.

Last edited:
cats still in here trying to put mask off on march madness level. smh. let it go. never gonna happen.
good song, yes. lots of people like it, yes. but i don't see it becoming an epic track.
the fact that the beat is a direct sample kinda lessened the value imo. MM is in its own stratosphere.

on another note, whenever chicks ask me how old i am, my reply is always 'the same age as future'. imo that makes 33 seem a lot 'cooler' than outright saying 33.

Wheres your confidence and how old are these teen girls u hanging with?

Last edited:
Somebody give the Shootrr or Ravie B a 256 gb iPhone 7, tell them to just follow this ***** around the city for 4 minutes, let someone dub the track in the background, and call it a day so there'd be visuals to give it the last needed push.

Back
Top Bottom