Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I told furture I could see the furture :lol:

I think he just might be re-releasing both albums or something. the two new songs aren't even listed as separate singles on Spotify or Tidal they added used to this, mask off remix and extra luv to FUTURE and added Pie to Hndrxxx...and both albums are in the new release sections on streaming platforms.

Last edited:
future and yg 
eek.gif
..I hope this joint is the dirty *****/scumbag anthem

Last edited:
the two new songs aren't even listed as separate singles on Spotify or Tidal they added used to this, mask off remix and extra luv to FUTURE and added Pie to Hndrxxx...and both albums are in the new release sections on streaming platforms.

Label prolly want him to cool it this summer (unless Esco get in the vault) and just come bak in the fall

Rock wit Extra Luv (especially the babies in it), fam shoulda put Thug on it tho

Coworker been playing the **** out of Sorry, gonna give that tape another run

Lmao at acting like Jay can ruin Future's career.

Jay don't got the juice like that [emoji]128557[/emoji]

jay could slow down future career if he wanted
He's got enough juice to slow it down def. If Future wasn't so hot right now he could kill it, but Hendrix is makin' too much noise out here with fairly minimal issues or scandal.

But in these days I'd be surprised if any attempt to slow down Future's career would remain behind the scenes before somebody comes out and blabs about it to get some attention and "fame".

I just think jay took a light jab just to show to show his competitive nature...kinda similar to how krs-one writes a diss every year about the hottest rappers out at that current moment

I just think jay took a light jab just to show to show his competitive nature...kinda similar to how krs-one writes a diss every year about the hottest rappers out at that current moment
I agree. I also think Future ain't really bothered. Playful jab for playful jab?

If jay n future went at it..it would be drake n meek all over again even if future dropped a decent diss record

If jay n future went at it..it would be drake n meek all over again even if future dropped a decent diss record
I don't see either of em "beefin'" just seems odd to think either of them in a beef. Future didn't even beef with Thugga. Jay seem too old and mature to get into it with Future let alone any young artist.

I don't think any artist could drag any kind of hostile attention out of Jay

Back
Top Bottom