Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Man, _'s feed into anything
laugh.gif

This is nothing.

Future too hot right now for anyone to slow him down. I couldn't even fathom a diss track from future anyway. It would likely turn into an ode to prescription opiates anyway.
"that boy wanna spit that slick talk/
That draco gonna spit, that's stick talk/
You don't want no problems hardly/
We'll pop that boy like we pop them mollies/
Pour up an 8th and pull up at follies,
Got these jewels all over my booooddyyy/
Hit up Reca, plan a trip to Puerto rico, smoke that boy like a pound of reefa, he don't want them evols... Hendrix'

DS2 a classic, just ran it back, joint been out for 2 years now and still sounds ahead of it's time

I played Purple Reign today for the first time in like 6-7 months.

Wicked, Never Forget, Drippin, Inside The Mattress, Salute, No Charge, Perkys Calling

rejoice.png

This scooter tape is an absolute banger. He may have made a resurgence. Streets rocking with it.

That joint with TK Kravits is going be a hit.....my ATL heads.....it's getting any spins?

You Da Baddest (ft. Nicki Minaj) (Video)

I grew to really like Pie, but this is meh to me.

I'm going to need my ___ @mjwizkid to come through with every last Nicki gif from this he can find though :lol:

You Da Baddest (ft. Nicki Minaj) (Video)

I grew to really like Pie, but this is meh to me.

I'm going to need my ___ @mjwizkid to come through with every last Nicki gif from this he can find though :lol:

I know the N***a just gave us some great work on Future/HNDRXX.....but I'm starting to fear that he's veering back to that 2014 Honest era Future again....

Completely agree. Don't like this, the song with yg or the song with Chris Brown. FUTURE & HENDRXX still fire tho

Da joint wit YG cool

But baddest and pie worse than any song out the Honest Era (besides that Miley Cyrus joint)

Relationship been in heavy rotation since it dropped. Put it at the end of Hndrxx.

Ignoring CB/YG/Nicki collabs. Those do nothing for me. The Khaled/Future/Nicki joint is much better (least Future part is)..

whats the name of that future song
i think nicki and french on it
the chorus is something bout being a rockstar
been tryna find it on apple music
but cant remember the name

Back
Top Bottom