Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

This rides.

Off the first few listens it's not as good as FUTURE or HNDRXX but it's right up there with BTG.

Solid *** tape.

Haven't listened yet but like the responses thus far. If this is aggy fewtch on here :smh: Lord knows that man be snapping when irritated:smokin

I enjoyed my first listen but it was 6AM by the time I finished it and I was tired as hell from staying up to cop the album. Time for a real thorough listening session :pimp:
I might've not been very attentive by the time I got to Group Home but even in my half-asleep state I could tell that was gospel b
Dolph blessing us today too. Today is gonna be a good day. :pimp:

"Them percocets got my homie arm itching, I'ma still take 'em"
"How you gonna fall in love with a ***** drinking creatine"

This dude easily is has the most outlandish rap bars since Cam. On some **** where it's like nah, this ***** aint just say that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fam.... I'm on lunch & could only get to Three. I gotta let this **** breathe while I'm in the office but I'm on 3 wheels jamming this up outta here @ 5 :sick:

Upon 2 play throughs this joint is a little messy sonically. Sound is everywhere. I’m only messing with Patek Water as of right now but this is a disappointment

ok I was in a bad mood last night when I was spinning it, but I'm listening again now and this mug is riding.
I love surprise tapes.

Don't know how people can listen to Mink Flow and still say Thug is not talented.

Tape is real good but some of these songs are too short.

All da Smoke
Real Love
4 da Gang

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I was expecting slaps so in that respect I'm a little disappointed, but tape is good will have on repeat for the weekend.

On first listen, I was underwhelmed.

Gotta listen to it tomorrow for real.

I can agree to be underwhelmed but then I remembered what Future has dropped. I might have overexpected. By no means is this tape bad it's good AT WORST. We all know more listens and this only gets better.
First listen remind me of Evol. Didn't care for Evol except a few tracks then......I kept listening and it just gels. This tape is butter
Feed Me Dope >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Group home
4 da gang
Drip on me
No cap
Three
All da smoke

All bangers :pimp:

I'll list my bangers after I get in the whip. I think I'll be playing No Cap multiple times tho

Don't know how people can listen to Mink Flow and still say Thug is not talented.

Especially considering Cruise Ship is nothing short of amazing.

Upon 2 play throughs this joint is a little messy sonically. Sound is everywhere. I’m only messing with Patek Water as of right now but this is a disappointment

Keep listening... patek water ain’t emm sniffing my top 5.

Back
Top Bottom