Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Not writing Nicki and Future track off. That Sir joint from her Queen album was flames. Zay and Super laced her with that one.

That’s the only song I heard off her album now that I think about it. :lol:

Will give this a spin in the morning.

Gucci duped me into listening to Lil Uzi, and I liked half that EP, but Future ain't about to make me listen to the safe Disney version of Uzi. Peace out unless there's a Future-only version

Y'all tripping. It's worth a spin. I'm iffy on the other cat but he's mostly tolerable on here. Not like he's ruining it.

Oxy
Ain’t Livin Right
7am Freestyle

Are the standouts for me. Everything else I would be fine with never hearing again

This juice world guys voice is really oft putting after three tracks in a row. It's like he has a dweeb impediment due to the constant swirlies he received in high school. At some point you gotta draw the line on your lame ***** music intake :smh:
DjwfwKYW4AEA7i3.jpg

Couple tracks I like off first listen. I’ll spin some more. Juicewrld ain’t it at all tho

Nah. I’m not rollin with cats discounting the entire project. This track alone is flames.

Scooter skated. Few hours skated. Never heard the Juice ***** til this very song, but he did this joint justice. :smokin

Yeah this ain't a good mix. I was welling to give lil man a chance but he ain't for me AT ALL. Juiceworld just sound like a trap artist geared towards elementary school kids.

Juice wrld a plant.

You might be right. I see he already signed to interscope and we know a lot of these dudes are being backed before it's "known" their signed. And this project seem like something industry people would put together stamp juiceworld even more.

Back
Top Bottom