Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

He took this project serious
I'll come through with a review when I'm done

One of the joints had me running around my apartment

On Baptiize and there's zero ****ing chance of this album leaving the rotation any time soon, son is gliding.

Mad flow variety, fire production, jewels errywhere, and I can tell he purposely paid more attention to enunciation here.

I like how he's splicing/slightly sampling his older beats throughout tracks too.

I loved hearing that slave master beat in the background of that one joint. Set a perfect tone.
Never really heard that done that way.

Later noticed the inside the mattress sample in another song :pimp:

Last edited:
im just checking in.

Didnt listen to any singles before this and just wanted to taste this a bit before i spin at the gym tomorrow

Intro was STUUUUUUUUPID :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

I seeent mag mogs say Jumpin on a Jet was trash. Must be two JoaJ man bc :sick::sick::sick::sick::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

DIAMONDS IN THE FACE KRUSHED UP I CAN SEE ITTT :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

AND F&N???????

I had to cut it off man. NAYVADIUS CANNOT MISS

Cant wait to hear the rst in the AM

This is my first time doing this and i hope y'all appreciate it.
Made this graphic to sum up my views.
Screenshot_20190118-003749_S Note.jpg

Standouts:
Call the coroner made me turn on the a/c. The intro with the news clip, the taps with fewtch hollin' in the background :wow: :smh:

Talk i$h like a preacher was a 4 by association because my blood pressure was still up. Kinda like how an average girl like better when she hang with a dime.

Promise you that gonna be a club banger. Females gonna eat it up. And it's hard enough to get love from the fellas.

Stick to the models was dope and it paid homage to inside the mattress, one of my favorite joints from him ever. Hence the purple rain.

Service killa kam was dope, would've gotten a 5 if killa made any type of cameo.

Baptize switched the beat and redeemed itself

Unicorn purp brought that heat. Thug killed the adlibs.

Ain't coming back had them flutes from mask off.
Overall he definitely sounded more coherent.

Ayy....this Freebandz radio joint is a good listen. He touch on damn near everything. Got Big bank on there, kicking **** :pimp:.

Tune in if you can. It’s on apple murzik

Tricks on me might as well be classified as gospel. Kirk might wanna watch out for he take his lane.
Call the coroner, unicorn purp n baptize going brazy

Back
Top Bottom