Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Yeah maneee. My case is done for. :lol:

I got into a little wreck back in September. Joint got dinged up in between the crash and me having to clean out the car. Luckily the CD itself didn't get messed up.

Nice album, but how's he gonna claim nobody's more influential in fashion? He just forgot about Rocky, Kanye, Thugger, etc?

Nice album, but how's he gonna claim nobody's more influential in fashion? He just forgot about Rocky, Kanye, Thugger, etc?

Kanye is the only person in that sentence that makes a valid argument. The rest of them are just riding waves.

I just realized the album happen without Metro and its still got Future's sound. :pimp:

Album isn't crazy from start to finish, but can't deny the bangers go HARD...everyday it's a new track for me, right now I'm on "Call the Coroner" super hard

So many fun quotables...:lol::lol::lol:

“Pink shirt on me just to match my diamonds, NASCAR Lamborgini when I'm driving, big dawg but I feel just like a giant...withdrawals, pass my cup I think I’m dying “:lol:

Last edited:
I think I'm still gonna have to go with either First Off or Ain't Coming Back as my top favorites. Faceshot gets the honorable mention.

First Off would prolly be my favorite joint on here if it was a solo Future track. Don’t get me wrong the Travis verse/adlibs are cool but I could do without it.

Last edited:
Thugga ad libs are true unsung heroes

ya YA. :lol:

To me, the only track that's weak is Overdose. I'm cool on that. Everything else rides still.

DS2 has more throw away tracks imo. The high points on that album are just really high, so it's still a better album in a sense. I'm going with Wizrd if I'm just playing one from top to bottom.

Back
Top Bottom