Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Y’all gotta be real with urself. Wizard > ds2
It was close from the rip but now after bout a month I think it’s easy to call. That also speaks to supa greatness cus I never thought he would top ds2 album wise.

Y’all gotta be real with urself. Wizard > ds2
It was close from the rip but now after bout a month I think it’s easy to call. That also speaks to supa greatness cus I never thought he would top ds2 album wise.

Has to be a personal preference thing. I truthfully haven't ran back The Wizrd since my first go at it. DS2, multiple sessions over the years.

Unicorn purp is a hit off the first listen they. Better drop a visual before spring
This track def needs that visual treatment. I like the singles he's put out so far but a vid for either Unicorn Purp, Call the Coroner, or Stick To the Models (preference in that order) would really set things off for the spring-summer.

Agreed with that.

Definitely need visuals for CTC, STTM, and Unicorn.

Asking for visuals for Unicorn is wild :lol:

F&N added to the list of joints with a special place in my heart. Y’all already know how I feel when ratchet fewtch come out and get to talking that **** smh

And that beat switch is just obscene :smh:

All bs aside, ds2 has 6 songs that i mess with heavy (not including the songs that were on mixtapes) and a handful of decent joints.

Wzrd has about 4 that i mess with heavy and a handful of good songs.

We shall see how it stands the test of time.

Off topic but i wonder what other songs I'd like more if i saw them in person. Wicked used to be mid to me until i saw him perform it at a club. Man i loved that joint after that.

Salute to the home team. :smokin

Allow me a brief intermission to wish yall crazy ****** a happy March. Start your month off right. Go out there and accomplish some ****. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Telling you, starting your month/day off with march madness will have you moving different. :smokin

Greatest song every recorded in the history of mankind. -insert black power fist here :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Salute to the home team. :smokin

Allow me a brief intermission to wish yall crazy *****s a happy March. Start your month off right. Go out there and accomplish some ****. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Telling you, starting your month/day off with march madness will have you moving different. :smokin

Greatest song every recorded in the history of mankind. -insert black power fist here :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'd put my money on security being a d*ck and just making up the "no fatties" statement

FACTS.

Keep that damn extra verse on Going Dummy. Song was flames as is. Meanwhile I’m still having to start Call the Coroner over every time I listen to it. :smh:

Zaytoven did a tinydesk covering Future songs he's produced.

The thing is per NPR he got the tinydesk because Future no showed, Zay was there to play backup with his band..

Who no shows a tinydesk?! A Fewch x Zay tinydesk would've been crazy :smh:

Back
Top Bottom