Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Working down this Future playlist and I'm down to 70ish tracks, got to that Future album and man it's hard AF choosin' which ones to drop

Working down this Future playlist and I'm down to 70ish tracks, got to that Future album and man it's hard AF choosin' which ones to drop

Lol I thought I was the only one giving it an attempt.

I'm using a different method, I'm up to 27 but I'm only through the 3 peat and DS2.

I don't know what you guys are talkin about, but this has to be strictly Monster to present.

We can't possibly go back further than fall 2014 on this project.

*Bring back NT Music forum Essential Playlist

This better than every song on wizrd

They treat me like I'm

hqdefault.jpg

and I wrap a brick like a omelette.

:pimp:

That second verse :smh:

This should've been the outro on Evol.

Lol I thought I was the only one giving it an attempt.

I'm using a different method, I'm up to 27 but I'm only through the 3 peat and DS2.

I don't know what you guys are talkin about, but this has to be strictly Monster to present.

We can't possibly go back further than fall 2014 on this project.

*Bring back NT Music forum Essential Playlist

I have playlist of "highlights" starting at Monster but does have a few older cuts like Itchin'

That playlist has 184 tracks on it, I've chiseled that list down to the 50 on my other one. Trying to find a balance of introspective & banger Future is hard

I have playlist of "highlights" starting at Monster but does have a few older cuts like Itchin'

That playlist has 184 tracks on it, I've chiseled that list down to the 50 on my other one. Trying to find a balance of introspective & banger Future is hard
Apple music?

Late pass but Super's flow on this was immaculate :smokin

"All my baby mammas keep at least a Rollie on
When I'm on a pill, that mean that I'm a rollin' stone, yeah
When I had the crack, that mean that I was rollin' stones, yeah
When I got that gat, that mean I get my roll on, yeah
When I give her a stack I'm already knowin' she comin' home."

:sick:
Always have this one on repeat.

I will willfully accept a WATTBA 2 only if it's another Future album with Drake and not the other way around

Atl Jacob said those were old beats from 2017.

Not like they couldn’t have made the project back then, but he said it wasn’t from wattba2

Cats just be sitting beats. That don’t necessarily mean they recorded the song in 2017.

Meh. Idk. That’s just what dude said. Both Fewch and Drake practically said it’s a done deal, so we’ll see.

I’m down for it.

W.E.E.D Du Bois is wild :rofl:

W. E. B. Du Bois

"In 1895, he became the first African American to earn a Ph.D. from Harvard University. Du Bois wrote extensively and was the best known spokesperson for African-American rights during the first half of the 20th century."

Back
Top Bottom