Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Thank you hndrxx, he knew I was trying to cuff a woman and came in to save me during my darkest times

1572240266236.png

I can’t argue with that. Monster came at a dope *** period on my life so I’m naturally biased. I can remember my grad school days where I was running through new joints on a new campus blasting the title track, going to my line brother’s wedding blasting throwaway and trying to holla at his fine *** sister during the reception, etc. :smh:

Plus it was the start of the run, so it’s high on my list. Not mad at anyone who puts 56 ahead of it. :smokin

Just jumped to the page around when Monster was about to drop. Found my quote. The discussion in the pages leading up to this were on point, and real.

Future did fall off.

He's coming back to his core fan base for this one...because he overestimated his star power in the mainstream.

Hoping for a great mixtape.

Always fun to see what I thought a few years ago. Could instantly tell he was going to deliver on this. Remember this dropping when I decided to quit this BS job I had :lol:. Was sitting in the parking lot on a 30 min lunch break...and I felt this. This tape and this run came after a pretty interesting point for me.

Always gon remember this time vividly.

Really looking forward to that Showtime series on HBO.

Was just bumping Monster the other day. Hope this is a sign of more mixtapes to hit streaming apps soon.

going to my line brother’s wedding blasting throwaway

Yousa special kinda friend to do this lol

After all this time Save Me really has become the go-to album if I want a quick fix of Future with a lil variety. It's just a whole gamut of vibe. Xanax Damage & Love Thy Enemies are elite Emo Hendrxx

Definitely expected to see Money Man, Future, Peewee, and YoungBoy. Thug and Gunna in my top 15.

Didn't fully realize how deep I've gotten into house music in the last few years. :lol:

Screen Shot 2019-11-14 at 4.02.54 PM.png

C0C2F5BA-644B-4DAA-8A88-5FB6C2845FED.png
Only right :pimp:. I coulda sworn I bumped more super...but then again, this doesn’t account for YouTube and all the random times I went to LiveMixtapes to listen to some old **** :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom