Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I JUST NEED MY GIRLFRIENDDDDD

My Emotions The Feels GIF.gif

the one that was released in 2016 wasn't mixed/mastered properly.

Songs like Inside the Mattress were hard as hell, but the sound quality was hella poor.

The one that just dropped on AM includes News or Something, which has been a loosie since like 2015.

The Salute that's on here is different than the one that was initially released. The og version was also mixed poorly. Hardest song on the album imo.

Last edited:
This stuff been on tidal for the longest. Tidal is the more hiphop centric service tho.

But this is why Apple Music is the undisputed best digital music service.

You can seamlessly integrate music you own into the service itself.

The service places no limits on your actual content, it just offers you the tech needed to consume it.

I can't even imagine waiting half a decade to add Inside The Mattress to a mix.

I guess since “Wicked” became a single, and got moved to EVOL, it’s not on here....so he replaced it with “News or something”. This is missing “in abundance “.....

which is another underrated track. I like news or something to close it out tho. Feels right.

But this is why Apple Music is the undisputed best digital music service.

You can seamlessly integrate music you own into the service itself.

The service places no limits on your actual content, it just offers you the tech needed to consume it.

I can't even imagine waiting half a decade to add Inside The Mattress to a mix.
Inside the mattress was on tidal years ago b. Most albums and mixtapes are on there. If you can add music from your library to Apple music, that's cool, but I'm good without it.

Inside the mattress was on tidal years ago b. Most albums and mixtapes are on there. If you can add music from your library to Apple music, that's cool, but I'm good without it.

Not about Apple Music vs Tidal Music.

The point is sacrificing a music library for a streaming service when you can have both together seamlessly never made any sense to me.

PR was one of the tapes I was waiting to hit Spotify, downloaded and added some songs to the Future playlist.

Back
Top Bottom