Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Y'all making me feel weird for thinking its not that great.. I guess I have to give it car listen but it sounds like a bunch of future throways packaged. :blush: Its not horrible.. but def 6/10

Travis Scott did his thing on Solitaires

Thoughts wavycrocket wavycrocket 👀👀👀

C61E2E87-FD9C-4688-BFDB-575953DC5BDB.gif

still haven’t listened to futures ****

so much other **** I was into dropped last night that took precedence.

that uzi song off that tape I listened to was insane though. joint sounded like it could of been on eternal atake.

High Off Life just gets better with each listen. The quality and consistency of his music is GOAT status.

Dude spazzin, the production is incredible, and like people have mentioned, the uniqueness and the switches between all the different flows and cadences is insane. Dude hella creative.

If anyone ever tells you Future be sounding the same on tracks, smack them in they mouth.

Up the River
Outer Space ***
Too Comfortable
Pray for a Key
Ridin Strikers
Posted With Demons
Last Name

^My top favorites but and there still like 5 - 6 songs I feel bad not mentioning by name.

Man I hadn't even heard Tycoon or 100 Shooters, they're brand new to me.

Life is Good is fire too. We even got a proper remix in the year 2020. :wow:

Played this yesterday morning and was cool with it til I got to Posted with Demons and it picked up from there

Y'all making me feel weird for thinking its not that great.. I guess I have to give it car listen but it sounds like a bunch of future throways packaged. :blush: Its not horrible.. but def 6/10

It's a good album that per usual will get better with time, like every album
Save Me was "aight" first few listens now that album get's almost a daily burn

I guess I have Monster- BeastMode-56 Nights - DS2 - Purple Reign - EVOL and WTTBA (In no order) ears because in my head that was PRIME future... this was better the WIZRD...

For example Xanny Family is top 5 future to me.. So I guess I am mixtape bias...

Back
Top Bottom