Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Shorty was furred in that interview. Nothing but real ****.

He spoke it into existence. Future Hendrix

Last edited:
Man beast mode is futures best body of work out of the 3 projects. Short, consise and no filler, Probably 1 weak song on there.

Just like bruddas is an anthem.

Also, "mad luv" on Monster doesn't get enough credit.

Mad Luv is my cut plus being followed by Codeine Crazy :smh: :x :nthat:

Looking back at the tim westwood interview, future wasnt playing around

I actually went back last week and re-watched it. Got a chill or two on the arm :evil:
Dude doing it.

I jus caught that Westwood interview....wth was this dude on lmao

dope interview though, homie went into a full stream of consciousness

GOT DAMMIT, GET ME A MUTHAFUGGIN' TOUR RIGHT F'N NOW.

GOT IT ALL GOT IT ALL...

I SHOULD NOT BE FORCED TO FLEX THESE TRACKS DOLO... FOR I WANT TO TRAVEL NORTH AMERICA TO LINK UP WITH THE A1FBG FAMILIA'... POP A MOLLY TO MONSTER, BLOW LOUD TO BEAST MODE, POP MOLLY #2 WHEN "FOREVER EVA" DROPS AND BACKDOOR IT WITH 3 SHOTS WHEN "FREE AT LAST" DROPS SO BY THE TIME "DIAMONDS FROM AFRICA" SPINS I'M FEELIN' CRAZY A-1 WITH PREVIOUSLY STATED FUTURE FAMILIA.

My bad, don't judge, before I caught up on this thread I had to let the above out after listening to 56 nights all morning.

It's sad more people aren't talking bout this I feel like.

He's on a proflic Damn roll.
Wait on it fam, I was 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 when I was forced to listen to the radio two weeks back and "F Up Some Commas" was on the top 3 new/hottest tracks out... But at the same time this Future is that grimy cat that we heard circa Streetz Calling, to an extent it's a little to real for commercial exposure.
Man beast mode is futures best body of work out of the 3 projects.
This is not true.
Also, "mad luv" on Monster doesn't get enough credit.
Showed Up X Mad Luv X Codeine Crazy is the hardest 3peat of greatness that has graced Trap Rap.

Last edited:
people were really reacting to beast mode and monster cuts in the club this weekend . i was surprised at the response pea coat got ...

TM88 > Southside and Sizzle is my guy.

Would love to hear TM do a Future tape but that obviously ain't happening now.

Some of his beats I bet. Sizzle seem like a shady ***** tho, idk why. What happened to him n lex being buddy buddy.

Seem like he wanna be to 808 mafia what mike will is to ear drummers, take all the credit & just break everyone off with the money

Now i see why metro dont claim 808 mafia

F up some commas video just release

nthat.gif

808 Mafia been on a kill streak.
Need more Lex riddims
time to work
nerd.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Seem like he wanna be to 808 mafia what mike will is to ear drummers, take all the credit & just break everyone off with the money

I mean if U in a crew and everybody contributing. 1 person taking all credit. how would you feel???

then again TM always go back like a thot does (no pun intended)

Some of his beats I bet. Sizzle seem like a shady ***** tho, idk why. What happened to him n lex being buddy buddy.
They both cool, Lex just tried to switch lanes and get away from the hard 808 slappers to diversify his sound.

laugh.gif
 What does this even mean?

Metro Boomin' been his own entity from the jump and Sizzle been on their tour the whole time... workin', they mad cool. 

I remember lex and sizzle had a falling out a few years ago and they ain't been close like they was since

I remember lex went dolo trying to start up a group from va but that flopped, havent heard nothing from him since

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom