Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

We the ones that kept it cool with all these ****** 'til these ****** start acting...

pimp.gif

Hardest song on the tape by far

Hit after hit.

I don't think people realize that future does have some substance in his hits mixed with some nonsense. Listen closely, dude drops a lot of jewlels.

I told yall. These ****** is really phonking over this damn tape.
http://watchloud.com/southside-808-mafia-interview/
Sizzle talking greasy on TM.
Man alot of these producers need to thank TM. They're all switching their sound up so they can sound like him now (Metro, Sonny Pitiful *err* Digital, Mike Will and his ghost producers) TM done changed the trap sound. Now all these ****** using that same bass he used on Danny Glover. Hell even Southside using TMs sound now.
Southside 
mean.gif

You know he shot the 808 mafia squad that group text like, "Yooooo Future droppin' a tape tonight produced ONLY BY US, YA'LL NEXT, 808 MAFIA 4 LYFE BRUHS"

Then it released................

Future_56_Nights-back-large.jpg

1408.gif

Lmfao damn southside shiesty

Yo am I the only person that's messes with purple be coming in? That joint hits in the trunk almost as hard as no compadre

Lmfao damn southside shiesty

Yo am I the only person that's messes with purple be coming in? That joint hits in the trunk almost as hard as no compadre
Hell nawwww, I rock with it the longway, I feel like homie freestyled that h0e too... TM88 DNA all over dat jawn 
pimp.gif

I wish rap was popular in my country. Probably feels amazing to hear Future in the club. Or any rapper at all tbh.
Never heard any rapper except Jay and Kanye in the club. Same goes for the radio.
We don't even have a hiphop radiostation here.

SMH @ TM leaving, I hope him and Metro still cool gon be real weird if Waka still mess wit TM but idk how none of that works with Waka album

March Madness is a cool song, I rock to it.

BUT.. I see your point. I don't get an erection like a lot of you seem to on that song and making the :wow: face to the instrumental.

*shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom