Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

See how consistent i am?! See how persistent i am?! I woke up in that Bugatti and went and bought me 3 lambs!

Up on this glorious morning listening to Future Luther King Jr, spit this gospel.

Lucky the global release date changed to Friday,, if this **** was to drop a Tuesday night MF's liable to not show up to work on Wednesday. :lol:

Straight quitting jobs and hitting the streets in search of a connect. :smokin

Blow A Bag 
sick.gif
mean.gif
pimp.gif

Future Hendrix is on an unstoppable run right now

Last edited:
"drinking lean , smoking kush , taking mollys DAWWWG

OHHH rest in peace to amy winehouse"
pimp.gif

"Started taking MDA, then i think im in the NBA"
pimp.gif

This dude better sell more than meek , he keeps it real and he deserves it . Salute big homie
devil.gif

Man, I'd love to see dude just move a substantial amount of records. Right now he's undeniably the most notable out after blessing the streets with that three tape masterpiece. I also wonder whether this whole "future-hive" stuff serves as a true reflection of his fan base or whether there are just some people out there who find the meme to be comical.

But what do you guys think about those that draw the conclusion that Meek wouldn't have sold that 200K+ without that bump in popularity he got from dating Nikki?

Man, I'd love to see dude just move a substantial amount of records. Right now he's undeniably the most notable out after blessing the streets with that three tape masterpiece. I also wonder whether this whole "future-hive" stuff serves as a true reflection of his fan base or whether there are just some people out there who find the meme to be comical.

But what do you guys think about those that draw the conclusion that Meek wouldn't have sold that 200K+ without that bump in popularity he got from dating Nikki?

I think it'll be tough to top Meek..only cause Meek got that popularity bump from Nicki. I like futures music better tho & already have the album pre-ordered. I just want to see this album sell well.

Meek's last album did a little under 200k and Nicki only did like 200k herself.

It definitely benefited him though.

Future should do at least 100-150k. His marketing strong I seen a lot of random people retweeting the Dirty Sprite cover.

Anyone seen the tracklist 4 this yet?

1. "Mr. Codeini" 4:24
2. "Tuxedos" (featuring Juicy J) 3:08
3. "Call Me Tomorrow" 3:27
4. "Plaitnum Cup" (featuring Lil Wayne and Young Scooter) 3:06
5. "Seven Down" (featuring Travi$ Scott) 3:27
6. "Monday Money" 2:50
7. "Shiny" 2:54
8. "Pillow Pill" (featuring Wiz Khalifa) 2:45
9. "Lost in The Loop" 3:18
10. "Blow a Bag" 3:19
11. "Leanasonic" (featuring Ty Dolla $ign) 3:04
12. "Presence" (featuring Gucci Mane, Meek Mill and Rick Ross) 4:00
13. "Keep Your Money" (featuring Rae Sremmurd and Rocko) 4:46

DS2 – Deluxe version (bonus tracks)
No. Title Writer(s) Producer(s) Length
14. "Spill It On You"
15. "Slow Life"
16. "Real Sisters" 2:54
17. "Bonds"
18. "**** Up Some Commas" 3:57

Don't know how legit that is, Drake said he on there.

I'm just looking forward to seeing how/what he delivers, could care less about the record sales. How many of mf'ers actually buy albums anyway? lol

"Lemme find out hip-hop's turning republican"

With me man after certain artist put out so much good free music I feel like I owe them to show my appreciation. U got dudes who put out trash for years and sold off their name (Wayne). We need to reward this man this time around, I supported wop when he did it so I'll support future... Again. Artist just don't drop 3 classics in a short time span like that SRS u can't name a lot of dudes who can. Son has a track from every tape in rotation **** crazy.

Most of us just wanna see one of our fav artists win, that's all. For all the free work the man puts out for us we kinda wanna see dude put up numbers in return.

That's exactly it. Come on now, dude has given us some quality material at zero charge. Why wouldn't we want to see him get some kind of success for the work he's done this far.

With me man after certain artist put out so much good free music I feel like I owe them to show my appreciation. U got dudes who put out trash for years and sold off their name (Wayne). We need to reward this man this time around, I supported wop when he did it so I'll support future... Again. Artist just don't drop 3 classics in a short time span like that SRS u can't name a lot of dudes who can. Son has a track from every tape in rotation **** crazy.

:smh: so much truth.

Instagram was going ham with the El Chapo meme. Saying homie escaped once he caught wind the DS2 was dropping. :lol:

its sad when an artist gotta drop 3 quality mixtapes in 5 months just to stay relevant in this over saturated rap game

shows you how fickle rap fans are in this generation, just last year "future fell off"

DS2 might just be the first music album I've ever bought

Future definitely deserves it

Back
Top Bottom