Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

It being last doesn't mean its bad tho. When some people put it over monster or ds2 I don't even argue cuz I get it. But 56 nights wins
This.

Beast Mode is good, but not as great and memorable as the others.  Not as personal.   Still fire.

56 is just on another level though. Thats why I put it above all the rest.  Im not sure if we'll ever see a Future tape like that again.   The tape is so unique compared to the others, and the mood is crazy.  Not to mention the story behind it.  All the songs are so different, but they fit together so well that its ridiculous.  Now and Trap N's for example are total opposites but both are near legendary.   The whole tape is just a crazy ride man.

On DS2 and WATTBA Future went back to BM Future.  Not bad, but 56 is like a totally different monster (no pun)

Damn that's a tough call. I'm torn between March Madness and Codeine Crazy.

Monster, to me, is the best tape out of the 4 peat.

Codeine Crazy and Throwaway speak to the soul

It's crazy how much fire work this man has put out.

Last edited:
Let's wrap up some bottles, let's pop off some bottles
These _'s who bogus, let's pour up propane
I'ma **** around and faint like I'm Kid Cudi probably
I **** around and faint, I'ma fall on a drink
Rockin’ Tom Ford. Poppin’ molly
Married to this MF'n money

I'm closing this out with my memo, im treating this **** like a demo
I'm putting my heart and my soul in the **** and some mo'
I'm in that dolce gabbana, I might get after madonna
I get the crack in the summer, trapping in the lac and the hummer

**** the fame I'm sipping lean when I'm driving, all this cash and it ain't nowhere to hide it
I'm an addict and I can't even hide it, Don’t you panic panoramic companion
They was tryna' serve me at the arraignment, never comment on it, never complaining
I'm taking everything that comes with these millions
I'm taking everything that comes with my children

Gospel.

That's his Purple Rain, his Human Nature.

No one is denying CC. That joint is scripture.

But dude was anointed when he walked out of the booth after March Madness was recorded. Track is holy, fam.

Drake/Future/WATTBA will most likely go gold this upcoming week. They need 18,821. Remember streaming counts towards album sales.

**** on a basic *****
We gon wake up and smoke us a blunt and ****
She gon keep it so real with a ***** that
I'm gon come back and always gon **** with her

Bent the curb in a Spur like a MARTA bus
I was working and serving in Nautica
I get high til I'm higher than Mercury
**** around teach you that recipe

**** around you gon be outta here
Make em say "ha" like a ***** was Juvie
Soon as that work hit the city we move it
Post up in Onyx and shoot us a movie....

http://s417.photobucket.com/user/khodge2/media/9DEE50E8-90A8-4B8F-BCDB-E409D9575063.gif.html

Let's wrap up some bottles, let's pop off some bottles
These _'s who bogus, let's pour up propane
I'ma **** around and faint like I'm Kid Cudi probably
I **** around and faint, I'ma fall on a drink
Rockin’ Tom Ford. Poppin’ molly
Married to this MF'n money

I'm closing this out with my memo, im treating this **** like a demo
I'm putting my heart and my soul in the **** and some mo'
I'm in that dolce gabbana, I might get after madonna
I get the crack in the summer, trapping in the lac and the hummer

**** the fame I'm sipping lean when I'm driving, all this cash and it ain't nowhere to hide it
I'm an addict and I can't even hide it, Don’t you panic panoramic companion
They was tryna' serve me at the arraignment, never comment on it, never complaining
I'm taking everything that comes with these millions
I'm taking everything that comes with my children

Gospel.

That's his Purple Rain, his Human Nature.

Those last few bars always gets me bruh...when he throws that "yea yea" in at the end...man

Too many days gone by
Sittin' by the phone - waitin' 'til I reply
Drying my eyes, believe it or not
I could never see a tear fallin'
Water drippin' off of me like a faucet
I just took a b**** to eat at Chipotle
Spent another 60 thousand on a Rollie
All my diamonds got you brainwashed, she sucked my **** and got my brainwashed

The passion in which he says this.

Last edited:
not apart of the 4 peat, but why no mention of No Sleep? joint was fire.
Alot of rando songs by other people and alot of songs on there were already out.

You kinda could say FBG Black Woodstock & No Sleep are like a mini 3-peat

Last edited:
Just listened to like 10 songs back to back on YouTube.

Codiene Crazy, Mad Luv, March Madness, Hardly, Just Like Bruddas, Where I came from, 56 Nights, My Savages....and this guy is an absolute legend.

It kills me when people say Future has no substance, his music sounds the same or they can't understand him. That just lets me know they never gave the music a chance, and aren't listening at all. Like this music is truly for the real only. Hip hop fans are annoying because they think "depth", can ONLY be found in artist like Kendrick or J Cole. If it's not coming from an artist they perceive as "deep" or "smart", they aren't even considering it.

If you never lost your chick, been addicted to something, got some money and lost it, lost a friend, family in jail, did some dirt you regret, cheated on someone, been cheated on, been harassed by the police, got some money, partied, lived in the hood, jumped off the porch as a younging, lived thru the struggle, had people betray you or simply just go thru life's up and downs.....then I guess you won't understand Hendrix.

Last edited:

Codiene Crazy, Mad Luv, March Madness, Hardly, Just Like Bruddas, Where I came from, 56 Nights, My Savages....and this guy is an absolute legend.

It kills me when people say Future has no substance, his music sounds the same or they can't understand him. That just lets me know they never gave the music a chance, and aren't listening at all. Like this music is truly for the real only. Hip hop fans are annoying because they think "depth", can ONLY be found in artist like Kendrick or J Cole. If it's not coming from an artist they perceive as "deep" or "smart", they aren't even considering it.

If you never lost your chick, been addicted to something, got some money and lost it, lost a friend, family in jail, did some dirt you regret, cheated on someone, been cheated on, been harassed by the police, got some money, partied, lived in the hood, jumped off the porch as a younging, lived thru the struggle, had people betray you or simply just go thru life's up and downs.....then I guess you won't understand Hendrix.

Realest statement ever made about Future's music

By this logic, damn near every person on earth can relate to him.

Last edited:
By this logic, damn near every person on earth can relate to him.

Kinda my point. That's why i say people really aren't listening, if they think Future is a rapper with 0% substance. He's very relatable and vulnerable in a lot of his songs.

Something most people can relate to...but it's not surface level...so they don't get it. Most get caught up with the production, ice, trap talk and money brags....that they completely write off the possibility that an artist like Future makes music with substance occasionally.

my cuz tried to hit me with that today...saying that black people need real help and music like future (hes a smart dude he knows what hes doing) makes is making money off us and the majority of people that listen to him can't decipher the pieces of substance in his music. That I pickup on the pieces of substance cause of my education level....I'm the exception. I disagree though. I think the opposite.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom