Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

To be real with y'all this album doesn't do anything for me. I'm a future fan. But I'm just not feeling it.

Maybe down the line their will be tracks I slept on that I hear and start to like the melody of it.

I'm gonna listen to the album tomorrow finally throughout at the gym again. Instead of skipping tracks.

Album isn't wack but it's long and has a lot of tracks that are repetitive & just sound like something that could come from any other trap rapper. A lot of these songs are missing his distinctive sound.

Standouts (Good dope, Draco, I'm so Groovy, Mask Off, High Demand, Outta time, Might As Well, Feds did a sweep)

everything else is getting Minor play, Once Hndrxx drops i'm just gonna do a mashup of the two albums.

Last edited:
:x :rofl:

Rocko, you seem like cool peoples, let this one go bruh bruh.

Even if you had good intentions, ain't no way you're getting thru to this man outside of court right now. It doesn't help he's at the peak of his career, it doesn't help your last big hit was in large part because of him, it doesn't help buddy probably loaded in the little free time he has.

You typing like Rocko is on NT.

He's not?

I think it's hilarious that dudes are riding Future so hard that they actually believe him dropping albums so fast is a sign of his incredible skill and work ethic [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Dude had NO clue about the business (like so many young acts that get preyed on in the industry), but he know all about them Xans and the lean tho.

Dude had to sign a 360 deal just to make up for the losses. Touring, merch, endorsements...Epic now gets a piece of all of that! Went from a boss to a slave overnight smdh

Humble pie

Russell Wilson, is that you?

I think it's hilarious that dudes are riding Future so hard that they actually believe him dropping albums so fast is a sign of his incredible skill and work ethic [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Dude had NO clue about the business (like so many young acts that get preyed on in the industry), but he know all about them Xans and the lean tho.

Dude had to sign a 360 deal just to make up for the losses. Touring, merch, endorsements...Epic now gets a piece of all of that! Went from a boss to a slave overnight smdh

Humble pie

Russell Wilson, is that you?

:lol:

First time i really payed attention to a rapper talking about it was 21 savage

Kodak rapped about it

"Could been had a baby K but i wasnt ready"

Last edited:
Never really paid attention to them using it, but I knew once Soulja Boy started saying it 40 times in every song that it clearly came from someone else :lol:

First ppl I ever heard rap about Dracos was Dolph and Jay Fizzle...I heard ppl talking about AK pistols for years but they was the first I ever heard say "Draco"

Never really paid attention to them using it, but I knew once Soulja Boy started saying it 40 times in every song that it clearly came from someone else :lol:
Clear indicator that someone from the south started it :lol:.

Somebody made an offer for my beats studio wireless on offer up (I want to upgrade to the b&w p7s), gotta wait til I hear hndrxx to move them though :smh:

Back
Top Bottom