***Official Future Sole*** future designers check this out!

FOR ALL YOU YOUNGSTERS CHECK OUT FUTURESOLE.COM (sorry if posted already)
Do you love sneakers? Do you dream of designing shoes for NIKE? NIKE is looking to discover and develop footwear designers of the future. Are you up for thechallenge? This is your opportunity to pursue your passion and get your designs in front of NIKE designers. What do you have to do? Design a shoe for the NIKEFuture Sole Design Contest sponsored by NIKE, Inc. ("NIKE") and you may win a chance to visit NIKE World Headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon and meetNIKE designers and win cool prizes.
OVERVIEW
Here's the Contest:
Submit up to three original shoe designs.
NIKE will select two finalists
Each finalist will be given a new design project and mentoring from a NIKE designer.
Finalists will travel to NIKE World Headquarters to present their new original design.
NIKE will select one winner from the two finalists, with the winner receiving:
MacBook Pro 15,
Design programs for the MacBook.
Wacom Graphic Tablet (9 x 12)
CAN I ENTER?
You can enter if you're a student between 14 and 19 years old who is a sophomore, junior or senior in high school as of January 1, 2008, and a legalresident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. You can't enter, though, if you're an employee of NIKE, any of our related companies(like Converse, Cole Haan, Hurley, Exeter Brands/Starter, etc.) or any prize suppliers. You can't enter if you're an immediate family member of or livein the same household as any of these employees.
You don't have to purchase anything to win or participate. Internet access and valid e-mail address required. Void where prohibited. All entries must bereceived by April 1, 2008, 11:59 pm (PT).
301951657.jpg

Yeah, I just got this email too. I really want to do it but I need like Photoshop so I can add colors and other graphics to designs. Does anyone know where Ican get that at for free or a really discounted price.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Yeah, I just got this email too. I really want to do it but I need like Photoshop so I can add colors and other graphics to designs. Does anyone know where I can get that at for free or a really discounted price.
same here.....

30 day trial version of PS is free from the adobe website...just bought mine though through adobe with the unlimited upgrade deal. You can sleep at nightknowing you have a legal copy.

i cant believe you can only send in 3 designs, i guess its to keep things under control but i had so many designs i wanted to enter

I got this email 2. The crazy thing is that I am 18, but I am in college. I wonder if I am still eligible.

^Yea ima freshman too. I called and left a message with someone at corporate, but noone has returned my phone call as of yet

Back
Top Bottom