Official G. Sharma thread... New tracks, Mixtape 2011, updates since Bruno Mars %%*@

i think you could post up your video and complain to youtube to see if they can take down the other versions...

Originally Posted by brandnew21

The twitter idea someone had is actually pretty crazy... if people are down, try pasting this into twitter, maybe bruno could at least drop a note on his twitter:
Hey @BrunoMars can you let everyone know that the song "Tonight" that people are saying is you is really @gSharmaSays? http://bit.ly/g03c2v #NT

Also, if people want downloads let me know ... i haven't released them but I'll post links to my NT fam if people are interested

Would love to have more of your music. "Anywhere" was real nice.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brandnew21

The twitter idea someone had is actually pretty crazy... if people are down, try pasting this into twitter, maybe bruno could at least drop a note on his twitter:
Hey @BrunoMars can you let everyone know that the song "Tonight" that people are saying is you is really @gSharmaSays? http://bit.ly/g03c2v #NT

Also, if people want downloads let me know ... i haven't released them but I'll post links to my NT fam if people are interested

Would love to have more of your music. "Anywhere" was real nice.
pimp.gif

That sounds really dope, how has nobody else mentioned that he got this from Smashing Pumpkins though? Don't get me wrong the way he flipped/interpolated it is really sick, they're my favorite band and I always tried and failed to make beats out of some of their songs in garageband.

That sounds really dope, how has nobody else mentioned that he got this from Smashing Pumpkins though? Don't get me wrong the way he flipped/interpolated it is really sick, they're my favorite band and I always tried and failed to make beats out of some of their songs in garageband.

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Who raps the first verse on "tonight"?

The singing vocals are done by G. Sharma/Sharms, the rapping vocals in most of the videos posted is Johnny Angel.

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Who raps the first verse on "tonight"?

The singing vocals are done by G. Sharma/Sharms, the rapping vocals in most of the videos posted is Johnny Angel.

Back
Top Bottom