Official G. Sharma thread... New tracks, Mixtape 2011, updates since Bruno Mars %%*@

Your StarTrak esque avy explains it all. Kids associated with the \V/ are just talented and always seem to make it. Good luck.

Your StarTrak esque avy explains it all. Kids associated with the \V/ are just talented and always seem to make it. Good luck.

Originally Posted by killabee

so you never finished the track "Tonight" ?good stuff op.

I'm gonna post a vid in the next day or so of the final version of tonight w/ my verses... just gotta figure out a way for people to go to that one lol
I'm gonna post links really soon .. just gotta upload them

Originally Posted by killabee

so you never finished the track "Tonight" ?good stuff op.

I'm gonna post a vid in the next day or so of the final version of tonight w/ my verses... just gotta figure out a way for people to go to that one lol
I'm gonna post links really soon .. just gotta upload them

the internet has a hold of it, gonna take some work to get it back to being yours, hope you can cause it sounds great.
Wish I could sing, I write a ton of songs, but never been able to get a vocal track that I like.

mike-posner.jpg

the internet has a hold of it, gonna take some work to get it back to being yours, hope you can cause it sounds great.
Wish I could sing, I write a ton of songs, but never been able to get a vocal track that I like.

Back
Top Bottom