Official G. Sharma thread... New tracks, Mixtape 2011, updates since Bruno Mars %%*@

Originally Posted by NCTwin

This is really good music. Hopefully everything can get straightened out and NT will be under the "Thank You" area of OP's debut album.

NT can be on the cover image of my debut album ... i like grew up on this site hahah

Originally Posted by NCTwin

This is really good music. Hopefully everything can get straightened out and NT will be under the "Thank You" area of OP's debut album.

NT can be on the cover image of my debut album ... i like grew up on this site hahah

eek.gif
 OP is FIRE!!!!!!!!

^i actually have a couple with the same producer, nemesis, he's from NT and also did my mind, night @ the movies, and a couple others i have..

^i actually have a couple with the same producer, nemesis, he's from NT and also did my mind, night @ the movies, and a couple others i have..

DDANG.. If Bruno Mars hears this, he's gonna straight Cop it and turn it into a panty dropper and give you no props...smh at the person that leaked this...

DDANG.. If Bruno Mars hears this, he's gonna straight Cop it and turn it into a panty dropper and give you no props...smh at the person that leaked this...

*Liked..
OP has some ill music, but with the digital age it's so easy to copy/paste "credit"..I really do hope you get the recognition you deserve!

I like the idea of a live action video to further prove its your track & not some mediocre popstar's..

*Liked..
OP has some ill music, but with the digital age it's so easy to copy/paste "credit"..I really do hope you get the recognition you deserve!

I like the idea of a live action video to further prove its your track & not some mediocre popstar's..

Your music is phenomenal OP... hope everything works out for you.

You deserve to be recognized for what you're doing.

Your music is phenomenal OP... hope everything works out for you.

You deserve to be recognized for what you're doing.

I got you OP, also got some other people, not from NT to do it also. Followed you too. Always down to help my NT fam out 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom