Official G. Sharma thread... New tracks, Mixtape 2011, updates since Bruno Mars %%*@

You got talent my dude. Keep doing your thing 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrPolow23

i'm SOLD! how can i help you NTBrother ?

haha right now im just tryin to get people to know the person they're listening to is me ... i figure if i can get bruno to retweet what people have been tweeting to him, even 5% of his followers checkin out my profile and music would make it worth it

haha right now im just tryin to get people to know the person they're listening to is me ... i figure if i can get bruno to retweet what people have been tweeting to him, even 5% of his followers checkin out my profile and music would make it worth it

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

That sounds really dope, how has nobody else mentioned that he got this from Smashing Pumpkins though? Don't get me wrong the way he flipped/interpolated it is really sick, they're my favorite band

This.
Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness is one of the greatest albums of all time. But back to OP, your stuff is great! Hopefully we can all help you out and make sure they know it's Sharms and not Mars. Btw, if you have a friend who's an atty, have them help you out a bit here and there. Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

That sounds really dope, how has nobody else mentioned that he got this from Smashing Pumpkins though? Don't get me wrong the way he flipped/interpolated it is really sick, they're my favorite band

This.
Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness is one of the greatest albums of all time. But back to OP, your stuff is great! Hopefully we can all help you out and make sure they know it's Sharms and not Mars. Btw, if you have a friend who's an atty, have them help you out a bit here and there. Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by brandnew21

Sounds like a plan.

I want to see you succeed my good man.

Originally Posted by brandnew21

Sounds like a plan.

I want to see you succeed my good man.

So thats you on the hook right? Good stuff OP. Try to wait it out for Bruno's response before you put out the final joint. NT doing big thangs
pimp.gif

So thats you on the hook right? Good stuff OP. Try to wait it out for Bruno's response before you put out the final joint. NT doing big thangs
pimp.gif

Real talk,

If you had a digital album, I'd buy it just to support your career.

No joke.

I haven't bought an album in years...

Real talk,

No joke.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Real talk,

No joke.

Thanks a lot man
I'm like amazed by the support from my NT people ... Like I said I've been writing for a while now for artists and it always seemed like theyd always ask for ideas or reference tracks for hooks or songs, yet when I asked them to help me out even for just an email addy for someone on a blog they'd give me the cold shoulder. It seems like if things actually go well for me it's gonna be cuz of NT, and that's just really cool to me.

I'll post some more tracks .. i seriously have a ton of %@%+ i've never posted anywhere, I'm about to just give them all to u guys lol, just dont steal the tracks

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Real talk,

No joke.

Thanks a lot man
I'm like amazed by the support from my NT people ... Like I said I've been writing for a while now for artists and it always seemed like theyd always ask for ideas or reference tracks for hooks or songs, yet when I asked them to help me out even for just an email addy for someone on a blog they'd give me the cold shoulder. It seems like if things actually go well for me it's gonna be cuz of NT, and that's just really cool to me.

I'll post some more tracks .. i seriously have a ton of %@%+ i've never posted anywhere, I'm about to just give them all to u guys lol, just dont steal the tracks

Back
Top Bottom