Official G. Sharma thread... New tracks, Mixtape 2011, updates since Bruno Mars %%*@

You got talent for sure. Hope you make it big and when you do don't forget your NT fam. 
laugh.gif

You got talent for sure. Hope you make it big and when you do don't forget your NT fam. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brandnew21

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

OP, you need to drop a mixtape ASAP! All of the songs i've heard have been really good so far. Keep it up!

It's gonna be called "Stage One".. lookin for one of those bigger DJ's to cosign on it and w/e
Anyone have any contacts?? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Get in contact with cartune
Dude is always in the music section
He does a lot of Gucci's stuff

Originally Posted by brandnew21

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

OP, you need to drop a mixtape ASAP! All of the songs i've heard have been really good so far. Keep it up!

It's gonna be called "Stage One".. lookin for one of those bigger DJ's to cosign on it and w/e
Anyone have any contacts?? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Get in contact with cartune
Dude is always in the music section
He does a lot of Gucci's stuff

The least that us regular people can do is to give a thumbs up on your comments on the youtube videos you posted, so everyone do that. Good luck.

The least that us regular people can do is to give a thumbs up on your comments on the youtube videos you posted, so everyone do that. Good luck.

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

What's your writing process G?

usually I start with a concept, then an instrumental, then vocal melody and then lyrics matching the melody..
I made a track for NT last night but I can't upload it till later... 

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

What's your writing process G?

usually I start with a concept, then an instrumental, then vocal melody and then lyrics matching the melody..
I made a track for NT last night but I can't upload it till later... 

Not really feeling the other tracks but the tonight song. You should finish up that song because a lot of people are trying to steal that song. One guy sings auto tune over it lol. Good luck man.

Not really feeling the other tracks but the tonight song. You should finish up that song because a lot of people are trying to steal that song. One guy sings auto tune over it lol. Good luck man.

I'm glad that the General Forum has finally been exposed to my dude G's music.

Too nice of a guy for some silly stuff like this to be happening.

I hope we get all this worked out sooner than later.

I'm glad that the General Forum has finally been exposed to my dude G's music.

Too nice of a guy for some silly stuff like this to be happening.

I hope we get all this worked out sooner than later.

Back
Top Bottom