OFFICIAL: GAME 1 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS LAKERS 6.3.10 9pm ET ABC

Man, I have no affiliation with either team, but I cannot wait for this series.

I got Lakers in 6, but I wouldnt be surprised if it goes either way.

Heres to a great series.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Brent Barry admitting he's a hater of the purple and gold. CP, Notorious...remember this dude predicted at the start of the season that LA would fall to the silver and black in the WCF this year. Spurs?
nerd.gif

--One more day till game day...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Brent Barry admitting he's a hater of the purple and gold. CP, Notorious...remember this dude predicted at the start of the season that LA would fall to the silver and black in the WCF this year. Spurs?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
Brent? Or Jon Barry? I know Jon Barry played like a season with Kobe like in his rookie or 2nd year in the league.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
Brent? Or Jon Barry? I know Jon Barry played like a season with Kobe like in his rookie or 2nd year in the league.

--Brent Barry. Sits next to either Eric Snow or Steve Smith on NBA TV. With that Bron slurper Rick Kamla.

Yes I know you guys contained those other pgs, but he will destroy Fisher and if you take Kobe off Pierce, go to him.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Yes I know you guys contained those other pgs, but he will destroy Fisher and if you take Kobe off Pierce, go to him.
--We hardly contained any PG's. Those guys got theirs. Nash tore it up. So did Dwill and Westbrook. Its just the game wont be won at that position alone. DFish is still our weak link IMO.
--I'm just glad we have Ron guarding Pierce rather than Space Cadet.

The biggest difference in this series is that the Lakers have a legit 3 to take PP, not Vlad running aroung
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

laugh.gif
 we didnt contain any point guards...luckily for us this is where hopefully artest can be effective guarding pierce

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

The biggest difference in this series is that the Lakers have a legit 3 to take PP, not Vlad running aroung
laugh.gif

Yea, there's no denying that is a huge difference. We're hoping the difference in Rondo's game and dropoff in Fisher's is enough to make up for that. Also, we had tons of trouble winning on the road 2 years ago (only 2 road wins in the entire playoffs) and this year that just isn't a problem. These teams are so battle tested that I see the venue being of little value.

what's the news on bynum's knee? you think that leg is gonna hold up to a physical series?

kg has to start scoring in order for the C's to win.

^ I woulda thought for sure there were Kobe jockers everywhere that woulda voted for the Lakeshow, whatever, haters are better
pimp.gif

We won 5 states and got 44% of the vote?
laugh.gif

"TOTAL VOTES: 50,049"...

I dont think the Celtics are better than they were 2 years ago. RonRon is going to need to step it up and prove to us why we got him.

Not only were the Celtics a better team than we were a couple years ago, but they had Leon Powe playing out of his mind, making a case for finals MVP. I dont see that happening again, and if it does then we deserve to lose.

Anyone hear Phil offer $50 for any charge taken
laugh.gif

There are more Lakers haters than Celtics haters, and haters are more likely to vote in a poll about who they want to win. Coast to coast the Lakers definitely have more fans than the Celtics, but they also have more haters.

I cannot effin wait for the game tomorrow night! I've been waiting two years for this. Did anybody else feel like last year's championship, though awesome, was sort of hollow? I mean I still enjoyed the hell out of it, but it didn't make up for what happened in 08. Not until we beat them will I feel that redemption is complete. I really really want to close this out in 5, though I know that's not gonna happen. I would just love nothing more than for Kobe to win the championship on a buzzer beater in Boston. It would be the ultimate !*$+ YOU.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Scheduling for this series blows.

It's the same every year, year after year.  Thursday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thurs, Sun, Tues, etc etc etc. 

Back
Top Bottom