Official Game 2: 05/06 Houston Rockets @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST TNT

THEY NEED TO START CALLING THREE SECONDS ON THE 3PT LINE.
soft $%* nba players. work on your damn midrange.

well we're not in the lead, but it really feels like we won that first half. hopefully we can keep playing like we did in the 2nd quarter for the rest ofthe game.

Originally Posted by john mickens

Andrew bynum=OVERRATED!!!!!(only by laker fans and the media but still)
smh.gif
....and this was the guy who would of helped win the chip last year,and was gonna be the difference this year ?
laugh.gif
you miss 3 month and come back in the playoffs and expect to ball
indifferent.gif

I hate watching other teams full of entire rosters that play like Ariza and Shannon Brown, then seeing my team and realizing that the only people that give twocraps about playing UNENDING, ENERGETIC, FEROCIOUS defense on the Lakers are Ariza and Shannon Brown.

Originally Posted by john mickens

Andrew bynum=OVERRATED!!!!!(only by laker fans and the media but still)
smh.gif
....and this was the guy who would of helped win the chip last year,and was gonna be the difference this year ?
laugh.gif
He was improving before the first injury and became a legit force before the injury this year. He's 21.
eyes.gif

lol...pretty cool how i called that before it came huh...its pretty good sitting next to the lakers bench right now..lol

I guess having the only two guys in the league that really care about playing defense makes a difference or something.

Who knew?

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

WHAT DOES LUKE WALTON BRING TO THE TABLE?

seriously
alien.gif

i usually dont jumpp all over Luke, but you are incredibly right.

nice 3 by Bean...

anyway Laker fans.... lets remember that Lakers came out how they was suppose to, Rockets punched is back in the mouth.... lets play the 2nd half better,

laugh.gif
at landry being out of breath during his interview. keep playing hardand rest when the game's over and we're good.

Luke needs to get the #%%# out of Lakers, dude is no good at anything. That D league Von >>>>>>> Luke. We should have kept him.

Back
Top Bottom