Official Game 2: 05/06 Houston Rockets @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST TNT

Kenny talkin RECKLESS
roll.gif

Luke better not get no playing time come second half. Yao didn't even play and we still end up tied. Lakers need to stop underestimating these Rockets andrealize its very possible they lose this series.

Walton is the worst player in the NBA that plays more than 5 minutes a game. Atrocious.

Fisher is good for one thing--3 point shooting. Sadly he gives up more points on defense than he scores...

The Lakers can't hold a lead vs. anyone...how are they even going to compete vs. the Cavs if they get to the finals?

Defense wins championships...

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Ron Artest does not command a double team. Lakers just don't have some one to match up with him
QFT
he commands a double team when he's being guarded by skinny Ariza

Skip to my Lu with the slap. My street ball is rusty but isn't he supposed to pull the headband over the eyes?

If we're able to pull this off
pimp.gif
. And I can't believe I'mlistening to Charles and Kenny blushing over the Rockets
eek.gif
laugh.gif
, I prefer them hating.

Winner of this series cake walks into the Finals.

Anybody can beat a undermanned Hornets team and a jump shooting Mavs team with no size.

This is NOT a good look right now, we playin like we're the 7th or 8th seed
sick.gif

if we playin like this AT HOME, I cant even imagine what the game will be like on friday
smh.gif

It seems like the only way we're going to win this game is if Kobe carries us. Pau could help if he had a pair of nuts.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Anybody can beat a undermanned Hornets team and a jump shooting Mavs team with no size.
Huh? Are we forgetting about the red hot Denver Nuggets?

someone rafer alson slap @kenny smith for talking about championships

gonna have a fresh yao in the second half, hopefully joey crawford and his goons dont screw him on foul calls

#$!% i hate house your above that??

your team is a bunch of trash talkers yall need to get slapped!!

I dunno man, Denver is looking pretty good. Billups has def got that team on the right track.

Don't be silly. The Nuggets matchup real well with the cavs,

oh really?...Kenny isn't the only one talking reckless I see...

Back
Top Bottom