eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

KOBE IS SO ILL!!!!!!!

...he wears Calvins huh?

Originally Posted by Eclectic E

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Do the lakers really want to get in a physical grind it out series with the lakers.
LOL QUE?

i see im not the only one whos been htting the booze
laugh.gif

kobe pulled a tmac
laugh.gif

we'll be seeing that on sc top 10
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

they're not gonna suspend kobe.. not now, cause that'd be stupid if david stern would allow that.. same as if lebron would elbow someone they wouldnt suspend him either

Please suspend this bastard.

laugh.gif

During that screen shot, im pretty damn sure that Kobe didnt say "There is no way Im letting us lose tonight"

I think I read two eff bombs, along with a few doo doo words too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by soychulo

The refs really crippled Houston when they threw Artest out. Think it affected the game too much.
YUP...hes the only one that showed up

I'll have to go back and look @ the replay but I don't think Kobe will get suspended for the elbow since him and Artest were both 'engaged'going for the ball.
laugh.gif
@ SHUGES, come on man I know you better than that...MJ was the king of sly cheap shots.

Originally Posted by mco85

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

No one saw that throat slice hand gesture by Ron?

right before he got ejected?

I think he was saying Kobe hit him in the throat

to be honest with you i thinkn he really did slice his throat and thought he can get away with it..then he got the tech and tried tapping his throat trying tomake it seem like he said kobe hit him...but he reallyt did slice his throat

Originally Posted by j671

Originally Posted by soychulo

The refs really crippled Houston when they threw Artest out. Think it affected the game too much.
YUP...hes the only one that showed up
it's a shame. him and wafer must be having some intelligent conversation back there.

Anybody that has ever played basketball will tell to you sometimes you gotta give some elbows to box out and get position. I've seen kindergartners doworse. Plus, it was nothing like Dwight in that Dwight came after the play was over. Shouldn't be any suspension even talked about.

Back
Top Bottom