Official Game 2: 05/06 Houston Rockets @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST TNT

IF D Fish wasnt thrown out....No one would be suspended. But the refs allowed for weak play and its gonna result in suspensions. if you have never put someoneon they A!! in (competitive) play, i would not want you on my team.

stupid rockets turned the ball over like a billion times this quarter.... that'll lose the game for ya

Originally Posted by knightngale

the audacity of celtic fans complaining about dirty play
indifferent.gif

where did the rocket fans cockiness go?
nerd.gif

Won't have to worry about us when your star player is dead somewhere...

Originally Posted by jville819

Jackin moves from Mac I see
and VC and Crawford.

Can't deny the talent but how can you like his personality? Talking trash to Battier? I understand talking smack with Artest, but Battier has his mouthshut.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

its impossible to like Kobe if your not a Lakers fan

im not really a fan of any team. but he just exudes something out of him.. he's getting under my skin as a fan.. nice job kobe
laugh.gif

funny.....

if you dont like Kobe then just say you dont like him.
but to say his MANNERISMS.... and his COCKY ATTITUDE, (as i type, he just did the most rediculous *%!$ LOL)
but these the same people who praise Mike Jordan.....

and Kobe mimics Jordan in every way....
not sure if you guys watch basketball in the 90's... Jordan was one of the most dirtiest players in the L, one of the most cockiest players in the L,nobody said anything.... Elbows are apart of the game, period.... Ron throw bows like everybody else, he talk trash like everybody else....
but Kobe...its a problem.....

also comes back to me, how Kenny C Webb, and Chuck were SLAYING Dirk, for saying the Nuggets could guard him.... and how a Great player like Kobe would neversay that let alone let it happen... he would take it as a challenge, and come out bustings people's +@#......

One thing we all can agree on pretty much is that Joey Crawford is a dirtbag spotlight stealer & showboater. Not what a ref should be.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Pretty much.
I'm actually more of a Kobe fan than I am a Lakers fan... i only root for the Lakers because he plays for them.. but then again, I have noreal NBA team.

And for the record - I didn't become a Kobe fan until the post-Shaq era.

Not really. I don't have an NBA team but I'm rooting for the Rockets this series and Kobe is still my favorite player

He didn't slice his throat he was sayin he got elbowed in his throat...Houston needs to continue to play well at home...wonder why Von was sent to theshowers early...

Back
Top Bottom