Official Game 2: 05/06 Houston Rockets @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST TNT

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You're hitting the wrong person, don't you know this is Ron Artest?!

MY DUDE RON!

Originally Posted by ShaunJon

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Conspicuously missing from this post now: Rockets Fans

nerd.gif
Yea its pushin 1am over here. Plenty of Rocket fans are goin to bed after this game decided by the refs.

Game Lakers, not good game, just game. lol. See you Friday in Houston, the crowd is gonna be crazy, and our team is hungry

REFS??? Who is complaining about refs? I swear the Rockets hand check on every possession and don't get called for most. So don't complain about refs.They put the whistles in their pocket all game for the Rockets. The Lakers got real bad calls against them the start of the 4th, they played on so don'tstart with that Rockets had more FT attempts than the Lakers. You want to blame something blame the 19 TO's you had blame Artest for losing his cool whenhe had plenty of time to cool off. Stop looking for reasons outside of your team didn't play well. Chalk it up to a bad game and go to bed.

this fool ron is comedy..."you hittin the wrong person...dont you know you hittin ron artest?"

but i dont think anything that happened in this game warrants a suspension...i really dont think ron shouldve been ejected at all, because it seemed like hewent to that ref to tell him that he got elbowed in the throat and the ref basically told him to go away or ignored him and you shouldn't be like that toron knowing what he is capable of...the ref should have handled the situation better imo
the fish shot was dirty but if dudes are throwing guys into the scorer's table and not getting suspended or fined why should both of these incidentswarrant either of those?

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by ShaunJon

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Conspicuously missing from this post now: Rockets Fans

nerd.gif
Yea its pushin 1am over here. Plenty of Rocket fans are goin to bed after this game decided by the refs.

Game Lakers, not good game, just game. lol. See you Friday in Houston, the crowd is gonna be crazy, and our team is hungry
Some of us are still here despite the time. No one is hiding.
I don't know why anybody would try and call us out anyway. I'll say it again there is not that many of us on here to begin with especially compared to the Lakers.

I'm sure franchise is writing a essay right now.
laugh.gif
Because they feel high and mighty right now, well some, not all of them. But there's enough of us to not back down from them. We're onsome 300 steez.
laugh.gif

I was going to write a long analysis but nah.

just got done watching the game on dvr...Ron barking at Kobe - LOL

smokin.gif
@ Von Wafer for wearing the Jordan # blk cements

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Craftsy21:
Seriously - somehow Shaquille O'Neal convinced several million people that Kobe was the devil and you guys have never looked back since... you wanna talk about a manipulator, i think you Kobe haters are the ones who have been manipulated here.
laugh.gif
Or... people didn't like Kobe before Shaq and Kobe were even feuding, and then eventually, years later, the feud between Shaq and Kobe caused those people to like Kobe even less.

I mean, there's always that possibility.

More like:
Or... people Ska didn't like Kobe before Shaq and Kobe were even feuding, and then eventually, years later, the feudbetween Shaq and Kobe caused those people Ska to like Kobe even less.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at Artest's interview.

"You're hitting the wrong person, don't you know you're hitting Ron Artest?"

Hiding? Why should we hide? We played horribly and need to adjust on the fly better.

Fisher's play was beyond dirty, turned, looked, lowered his shouldered and put his weight into Scola. Should be suspended.
Kobe's play was typical Kobe. Classless, but the foul called on Ron was ridiculous, how was it a foul on Artest at all? What else do you expect from JoeyCrawford, the NBA, and Kobe. Overall, call was blown, Kobe was dirty, but Ron overreacted. It was warranted since the call was HORRIBLE but Ron shouldn'thave been kicked out. A tech is fine, but not an ejection.

Rockets were not on at all, Lakers were. Laker's get the win.

And why should we hide at all. We went to L.A. no one picked us to win, we were "supposed" to get blown out of the water. But now, we did everythingwe wanted. A split is great, home court is ours. Why should we hide? Ya'll Laker fanboys are the on whining about everything and crying, we did what weneeded to do, you guys didn't. End of story.

Sorry Fanboys, it's a series, it wasn't gonna be a cakewalk.

RON ARTEST = PURE COMEDY.

"Kobe don't you know you're hitting the wrong person? Don't you know you're hitting Ron Artest?"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom