Official Game 2: 05/06 Houston Rockets @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST TNT

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

how can anyone be a kobe fan with his antics like that? straight up dirty.. yuck.. a fan of a player like that must relate to him in the same fashion..
Makes me love him even more..... on the court I talk so much junk if I get up in the moment..... I get in people's heads
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have nice innocent dudes wanting to throw punches at me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
(for the record none of these suckers ever had the balls to throw a punch at me)

Mind games
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Damn people +!@%# about Kobe too much, that play wasn't that dirty, people throw that elbow in basketball all the time, especially the way Artest wasbullying him under the hoop

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

how can anyone be a kobe fan with his antics like that? straight up dirty.. yuck.. a fan of a player like that must relate to him in the same fashion..
You know he's doing something right when he can get inside the players heads, plus he's delivering tonight, how could you hate on the best player in the league although I disagree with him being on All NBA First Team Defense.
Getting into peoples heads?? You mean elbowing people in the throat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man I can't believe they T'd kobe up for that,that's nothin

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

A technical for taunting Battier, saying 'You can't guard me'?!

He's... been doing that all game. I know, because I hate, and I've been watching it.

But NOW... in the 4th quarter... NOW it's a technical foul?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
'

NBA refs are as useful as male nipples.

I called out his mannerisms in the first qrt. I guess it was directed at the crowd and now its more direct?
laugh.gif
nba refs

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

mco85:
Ska i think you are kinda going overboard on what Rondo did. Heinrich was boxing dude out, out of bounds a Rondo made a move to get Kirk off of him, was it excessive, yes, but I think what Fish did was worse
No, Hinrich did not freaking box Rondo out out of bounds.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

A technical for taunting Battier, saying 'You can't guard me'?!

He's... been doing that all game. I know, because I hate, and I've been watching it.

But NOW... in the 4th quarter... NOW it's a technical foul?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
'

NBA refs are as useful as male nipples.

I called out his mannerisms in the first qrt. I guess it was directed at the crowd and now its more direct?
laugh.gif
nba refs
And I called you out...and you have yet to respond.

haha, Kobe is dirty, bastard. No reason for Artest to be ejected, he was taken out of the game purely on the refs error+ Artest's history.... Wonder whatWafer said though

Originally Posted by soychulo

Feel bad for Artest. He had a valid point and got the quick whistle.
I agree. he shouldn't have gotten up in Kobe's face and made a spectacle, but the refs didn't even bother paying attention toArtest's gripe. Kobe puts in those sneaky, cheap shots often without so much as a slap on the wrist. That ain't cool.

ron knows kobe wouldnt do that +!@# out in the playground
dude would get his +%% whooped

Why do you guys keep bringing this up? It's basketball, not street fighting... Kobe will be remembered as one of the greatest ever to play, while Ron willbe known as one of the biggest punchlines of all time. That's all that matters on the court, not who could beat up who... big freaking deal, so you'rea brute - congratulations. Join the UFC if that's your thing, leave it out of basketball.

And this series was going to come to this quickly with the way the Rockets decided they wanted to play this series.. if you're going to make this a superphysical series, it's going to get chippy... and now it's going to be a completely non-phyiscal game, because the Lakers forced the refs hand in theother direction. Well played Phil.

i can see if the rockets lose the series and kobe driving the lane, ron ron would decapitate his head
anyone else think so?

Back
Top Bottom