Official Game 2: 05/06 Houston Rockets @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST TNT

Jack in the Box Tacos FTW
pimp.gif

yeah 1-1 , see you guys on friday
did i just hear that guy said Luke is big part of the 2nd unit? smh

Looking at that replay, Ron threw a elbow in Kobe's throat first, so he retaliated.

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by knightngale

the audacity of celtic fans complaining about dirty play
indifferent.gif

where did the rocket fans cockiness go?
nerd.gif
I hope we crush you guys at home. I thought we would lose this game. So it's no big deal. The dirty play of the Lakers really helped them, way to go. But with what happened tonight how can we not come out and play with intensity in game 3? We'll win game 3 don't worry.
laugh.gif
at Lakers fans thinking we're shook, please.

you can talk all you want.. but you should be lucky to be in round 2. besides you're not gonna win this series
roll.gif
We're not lucky to be anywhere. We deserved to be inthe 2nd round and were good enough to beat this team.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

funny.....

if you dont like Kobe then just say you dont like him.
but to say his MANNERISMS.... and his COCKY ATTITUDE, (as i type, he just did the most rediculous *%!$ LOL)
but these the same people who praise Mike Jordan.....

and Kobe mimics Jordan in every way....
not sure if you guys watch basketball in the 90's... Jordan was one of the most dirtiest players in the L, one of the most cockiest players in the L, nobody said anything.... Elbows are apart of the game, period.... Ron throw bows like everybody else, he talk trash like everybody else....
but Kobe...its a problem.....

also comes back to me, how Kenny C Webb, and Chuck were SLAYING Dirk, for saying the Nuggets could guard him.... and how a Great player like Kobe would never say that let alone let it happen... he would take it as a challenge, and come out bustings people's +@#......

Do you write papers like that? Are all those periods necessary lol

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

funny.....

if you dont like Kobe then just say you dont like him.
but to say his MANNERISMS.... and his COCKY ATTITUDE, (as i type, he just did the most rediculous *%!$ LOL)
but these the same people who praise Mike Jordan.....

and Kobe mimics Jordan in every way....
not sure if you guys watch basketball in the 90's... Jordan was one of the most dirtiest players in the L, one of the most cockiest players in the L, nobody said anything.... Elbows are apart of the game, period.... Ron throw bows like everybody else, he talk trash like everybody else....
but Kobe...its a problem.....

also comes back to me, how Kenny C Webb, and Chuck were SLAYING Dirk, for saying the Nuggets could guard him.... and how a Great player like Kobe would never say that let alone let it happen... he would take it as a challenge, and come out bustings people's +@#......
Lot of good points... anybody who watched MJ play a lot should realize that Kobe is basically an MJ impersonator with his every movement on the court.

It's funny - I think if Kobe played back then and MJ now, you guys would all hail Kobe and hate MJ. I honestly believe that.
I dont know.I think id love to see both players play..thats why im hoping kobe would play lebron.definently gonna be
pimp.gif
..goodnight NT

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Game 3 will be very interesting
If you're speaking from a retaliation standpoint then I don't understand how it could be interesting. This is the playoffs, not the timeto !*#! around catch a suspension or anything.

I think both teams will come out and play their games not on some personal vendetta tip

Back to Houston. Lakers dont want it there. They barely escaped today before all those dumb ejection and fouls.

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by knightngale

the audacity of celtic fans complaining about dirty play
indifferent.gif

where did the rocket fans cockiness go?
nerd.gif
I hope we crush you guys at home. I thought we would lose this game. So it's no big deal. The dirty play of the Lakers really helped them, way to go. But with what happened tonight how can we not come out and play with intensity in game 3? We'll win game 3 don't worry.
laugh.gif
at Lakers fans thinking we're shook, please.

the rockets players were shook after the dirty play
if the lakers win game 3 then the series is over...so the pressure is all on the rockets
but kobe will be suspended so it is a W anyways

On seeing that replay of the elbow again... Ron has both hands on the back of Kobe's neck just prior to that, shoving his head downwards on the rebound
laugh.gif
i noticed none of the Kobe haters and ron supporters mention this fact, that he's basically shoving his head down like he's a dog or something..i'm pretty sure everyone of you would respond to that the same way.

Back
Top Bottom