Official Game 2: 05/06 Houston Rockets @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST TNT

hes a lover not a fighter

"Stay thirsty my friends"

roll.gif

Ron kept it real with that interview. Don't blame him one bit.

Kobe the cheap shot artist
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Ask Spike Lee and how he almost canceled his movie do to Kobe's douche baggery. Guarantee you that movie is like a 30 minute Kobe propaganda film.

This is how I feel about Kobe and the persona, but this does not effect my basketball opinions, the fact that Kobe is the best player on the planet. He just happens to also be the biggest douche on the planet.

Because he knows he is the best at what he does? Because he will tell a player he can't guard him? That the face guarding doesn't work? Because of his personal life being made public? If you had skills like that I guarauntee you that you would be boasting about it. I mean nobody can guard him 1 on 1. His personal life is his personal life, how does that affect you? Get over it dude, worry about yourself, I bet Kobe doesn't lose one ounce of sleep because he is up thinking about how you don't like him.
1. Stop trying to convince me I just don't like him.
tired.gif

2. Stop making it bigger than it is, there are players that you don't like and there players that I dislike more than kobe.
laugh.gif

3. Stop pretending like there is nothing to unlikable about him
laugh.gif

this is why I wanted the Lakers to do anything possible to get Ron Artest last summer. too bad it wasn't even possible.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Originally Posted by JND1

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Kobe's "He can't guard me" is straight stalker-status of MJ's in 93 against Gerald Wilkins.

Laugh-a-ble.
laugh.gif
'Cause Michael Jordan is the only player in the history of basketball that has ever said "he can't guard me" in a basketball game. Please.

I knew that defense was coming. It's MJ people remember, it's MJ who owned it.

With Kobe's track record of biting, gimme a break, it's no coincidence.

Go watch the Bulls 93 championship video and compare.

Kobe=JayZ, MJ=Nas

Game 3 will be great. I agree that the refs blew the call on kobe with the elbow and that Ron shouldn't have been thrown out. Fisher should be suspendedfor game 3. Reading this thread you can tell who is a kobe hater/stan. Kobe is Kobe, we all know this. Why harp on it each and every season. Im a basketballfan first, a laker fan second and a Kobe fan third. All in all, this is some great basketball. About time the playoffs were interesting and physical again.

Its hilarious when Chuck says "these are lovers not fighters"

and kenny with slight comments tryin to defend his boy skip lol

man if ron did throw a punch there, that'd be a good trade for the rockets. kobe might be in a coma or something. u don't mess w/ ron artest.

"nobody can guard him one-on-one"

have you heard of a man named lebron...and dont tell me that the lakers won...kobe didnt do much both games.

If Yao is gonna keep being a nonfactor in playoff games he might as well punch somebody to get our team fired up or something lol damn, we played so muchbetter when he was on the bench tonight. He better respond in game 3

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Screw House
mad.gif
mad.gif

Alston
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That was hilarious
Agreed.
That was the most hilarious slap I've ever seen in an NBA game. As far as I can remember.

I'm lovin it. Can't wait for game 3.

I have to admit, HOU is a one great team..this team plays with heart.. now i understand why they advanced instead of POR
laugh.gif

Overall, Playoff basketball is always
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by langfor5

Every time they show Eddie gettin slapped I can't stop laughing.

Duke is always jumping around and being a pest,somebody was going to do it,just didn't know it was going to be a Three Stooges slap
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom