Official Game 2: 05/06 Houston Rockets @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST TNT

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

I'll just say this:

There are very few humans that I can just kick in the head with no remorse. Kobe Bryant is one of them.
And, why is that?

He's one of those people I can't stand.

You know when you were younger in school there was that kid who was an absolute square, but had a unique talent? And he felt like that talent compensated for his square-status.

That's how I view this piece of %+@$. I cannot stand this mother +@!@@$.
I'm with you man.

You guys got some deep issues man seek counseling. And I am not trying to be funny either. You are effect saying you allow Kobe, a person you don't know personally and who could give a lick about you, to control you like you are a robot. He is controlling you and he doesn't even know it. How about get some self control and take the power back. You people are like children on NT, hating ball players and famous people. Are you serious??? Get a hobby, build something, do something with your life for real. I am seriously laughing over here.

That really is sad that a complete stranger can make you feel that way.

Something tells me if these dudes talking this mess had the chance to be up close with Kobe though, they'd all of a sudden be his boy.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ everyone talkin about fighting in a nba game.. Send Artest, Chris Childs,Kobe to Canada or the Philippines... let GSP and Pacman judge their fighting skills

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I hate Kobe. I've hated him since his rookie year.
But he's the best player in the game, and he has that certain something that the league's been lacking since June of '98.
Yup.... he's got that killer instinct & desire to win more then anyone else in the league.

It's what separates him from everyone else.

It's why he's the best player in the NBA

It's what Lebron James doesn't have.
From politics to basketball all your beliefs have and will take massive Ls this year.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Burns1923

People loved Jordan and Kobe patterns his game and mannerisms after Jordan and people weren't ready to see Jordan go so they hate on Kobe. I don't see how someone could like Jordan and not like Kobe.
Not sure that makes sense.� MJ/Bulls fans back then didn't even have Kobe on their radar.�

First off, Jordan was a superior talent in every way to Kobe. Second, MJ had his "I'm that good" moments but he mostly let his game speak for him.� He played the game with class and tempered it with a sense of humility.� Kobe is openly arrogant, to the point of disrespect.� And he makes the game all about him.

Kobe's "He can't guard me" is straight stalker-status of MJ's in 93 against Gerald Wilkins.

Did you read Bill Simmons recent article where he touches on the l0 stages of a player's reaction to a game winning shot?

Yes, I did read that.� Great article.

It's not just me who makes note of this stuff.

1:20 mark

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

I see a lot of you guys are saying Scola deserved that hard foul on him by Fisher. I honestly don't remember what happened to where he deserved that so can someone explain this to me please? Maybe my homer-ism during the game made me miss something.
Are you a Laker fan? If not you wouldn't understand. Because I sure as hell still don't get why either.

Because he looks like Captain Caveman, that's why.
indifferent.gif

That was so lame I don't even have a witty comeback for that.

I'll just say this:

There are very few humans that I can just kick in the head with no remorse. Kobe Bryant is one of them.
And, why is that?

You know when you were younger in school there was that kid who was an absolute square, but had a unique talent? And he felt like that talent compensated for his square-status.

The hate is strong in you! You've got a friend in me!
roll.gif

Team Kobe Haters anyone? lol

Originally Posted by tmoney85

Originally Posted by ShaunJon

Originally Posted by tmoney85

Also, Ron says "im ron artest, the wrong guy to hit" I got news for you pal, Kobe trains with Bruce Lee's old trainer, and this aint no self defense class, its a attack first fighting style so if Ron wants to go im sure Kobe can give him teh touch of death and end all you Rockets fans off after him.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Delusional Kobe d-rider. Just like someone said earlier, Kobe is all bark, no bite (ask Chris Childs)
all bark no bite? would you rather have Kobe hit Artest on that play only to be suspended for game 3? I dont get what you mean? Remember when Anthony Peeler hit KG in teh playoffs in game 6... now i bet you were teh type back then to say "KG is all bark, no bite" (even though years later we come to realize he actually is) but what you dont realize is that if he was "ALL BITE" at THAT moment and hit Peeler, the wolves would have lost. so
indifferent.gif
to you.

laugh.gif
You're a funny dude. Kobe wants to trash talk and throw elbows allgame, then the second he gets confronted he backs off. All bark, no bite. Dude has no repect for his opponents, kneeing and shoving Battier down becuase Shanemade a good defensive play on him, what a b move...I never said he should hit anyone, I just find it funny how he backed off and hid behind the refs whenArtest when up to him. I would've loved to see Kobe hit Artest btw, that would've been quite entertaining. Kobe is just one of the people Derek Fisherwas talking about during his interview, saying there are some people that pretend to be tough, but really arent. Kobe belongs in that crowd. *Edit: banned - personal attack*

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

I'll just say this:

And, why is that?

I'm with you man.

You guys got some deep issues man seek counseling. And I am not trying to be funny either. You are effect saying you allow Kobe, a person you don't know personally and who could give a lick about you, to control you like you are a robot. He is controlling you and he doesn't even know it. How about get some self control and take the power back. You people are like children on NT, hating ball players and famous people. Are you serious??? Get a hobby, build something, do something with your life for real. I am seriously laughing over here.
laugh.gif
says the dude that keeps riding Kobe.

Anyways, I laugh at these Kobe fans saying Kobe could drop Artest. For real though? Ron would end Kobe's life in 10 seconds or less.

I would be the first to tell anyone that Kobe is a great player,the thing is we all know that Mike is his ultimate inspiration, and he mimicks him almost to atee,but it is nothing wrong with that.Because Mike took from DR.J,Magic took from so on,and the same with every other Superstar the NBA has ever had.

The thing with Kobe that a lot of people do not like is that he never created his own persona or signature for lack of better wording.

When I watch him,no shots fired,it seems like I am watching Diet Mike instead of Kobe.

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

I'll just say this:

And, why is that?

I'm with you man.

laugh.gif
says the dude that keeps riding Kobe.

Anyways, I laugh at these Kobe fans saying Kobe could drop Artest. For real though? Ron would end Kobe's life in 10 seconds or less.

I would be the first to tell anyone that Kobe is a great player,the thing is we all know that Mike is his ultimate inspiration, and he mimicks him almost to a tee,but it is nothing wrong with that.Because Mike took from DR.J,Magic took from so on,and the same with every other Superstar the NBA has ever had.

The thing with Kobe that a lot of people do not like is that he never created his own persona or signature for lack of better wording.

When I watch him,no shots fired,it seems like I am watching Diet Mike instead of Kobe.
I BEEN saying that Kobe is Faygo Michael Jordan.

Originally Posted by mco85

Originally Posted by Burns1923

People loved Jordan and Kobe patterns his game and mannerisms after Jordan and people weren't ready to see Jordan go so they hate on Kobe. I don't see how someone could like Jordan and not like Kobe.
Not sure that makes sense. MJ/Bulls fans back then didn't even have Kobe on their radar.

First off, Jordan was a superior talent in every way to Kobe. Second, MJ had his "I'm that good" moments but he mostly let his game speak for him. He played the game with class and tempered it with a sense of humility. Kobe is openly arrogant, to the point of disrespect. And he makes the game all about him.

Kobe's "He can't guard me" is straight stalker-status of MJ's in 93 against Gerald Wilkins.

Yes, I did read that. Great article.

It's not just me who makes note of this stuff.

You have got to be kidding me. Did you watch Jordan play, dude talked more !##$ than anybody, much more than Kobe does. And you can say bulls fans did not have Kobe on their radar, but the majority of people who watched basketball payed attention to Kobe from day 1.

Did I watch Jordan play?

Die-hard Bulls fan at 8 years old in 88. Watched them lose to Detroit three straight years, finally break through and win the first 3-peat, cried and stayedhome from school when he retired Oct. 6, 1993, freaked out when he came back, was overjoyed watching the second 3-peat... I basically mark the years of mychildhood by what the Bulls did each year.

Of course Jordan talked trash but not anywhere near on the obnoxious level Kobe does. Payton talked more than both of them combined. The point is HOWKobe's doing it and WHY. Jordan talked when he felt it necessary within the game. Kobe's trash talking is about drawing attention to himself. Jordannever had to draw attention to himself by talking trash.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I hate Kobe. I've hated him since his rookie year.

But he's the best player in the game, and he has that certain something that the league's been lacking since June of '98.

What is that something? It sure isn't an NBA Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

well, game 3 is gonna be something crazy. glad i got a ticket.

lucky, where u sittin?
I was lookin for tickets, but they sold out in less than an hour and I didn't feel like payin 150 a ticket to sit at the top

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

well, game 3 is gonna be something crazy. glad i got a ticket.

Man you suck. I couldn't get tickets to a playoff game if my life depended on it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I'll just say this:

And, why is that?

I'm with you man.

That really is sad that a complete stranger can make you feel that way.

Something tells me if these dudes talking this mess had the chance to be up close with Kobe though, they'd all of a sudden be his boy.

Would I buddy up to the dude to get something out of it that would benefit me? Hell yeah. I'm a hater, but not to the point of cutting off opportunities.

Other than that, I don't respect the guy.

I'll just say this:

And, why is that?

I'm with you man.

Are you stupid?

How is Kobe Bryant "controlling" me?

Really, are you stupid?

Atleast make sense when you type.

Man I am working overtime here. Do I get paid for this? Ok let me break it down for you. Do you like feeling angry/hate? Probably not, a normal person given achoice would like to be happy. When someone angers you to the point of hate, you get emotional and lose control of your emotions (example: watch what Artestdid after getting elbowed). Meaning you no longer are in control, you have given control over to the person making you feel the hatred. So in that sense youare being controlled. It's easy really but I guess I should consider my audience before I make a comment like that. Might be a tad too deep for you.

Back
Top Bottom